Forum Game The Word Association

titorite

What the hell is a Norse God? Oh... Wait a minute. I really don't want to know... Lol.
Enlightenment....

OH NO YOU ASKED YOURE GETTING ENLIGHTEND the norse gods are just the old gods of the norse people. Scandinavia, Norway and finland. LAND OF THE VIKINGS. the Viking folks believed ina all sorts of different and debatably harsh gods.... they lives the harsh lands. Natures is a beast up there. Up there indifference kills. Literally. moral of the story is dont be indifferent. on the flip side beng caring can kill too.

You see a dude in the snow. you dont know if he is dead or not. You want to check because if he aint dead you want to help... however helping means stopping your caravan. that might mean getting caught up in the snow. that might mean death for everyone.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont. those northern most nations are harsh places to live in with out electricity and modern technology.

Tyr in norse mythos was one of the gods of justice. Tyre in greek mythos was a lute player... I really dont know much about the greeck tyre to be honest. but we can all google it now... and now you've been enlightend…

so my word for this turn is enlightenment.