The World's Largest Quarried Stones

titorite

To understand what I am saying you might want to research the work of Edward Kunkle.

IT also helps to be familiar with the different types of erosion... pollution, wind, water, and the like.

Basicly though with a human has knowledge of arches and how to build wooden canals they could be able to build gigantic monuments ... or move giant blocks. Water can be utilizezed to cut out the stone. float the stone, move the stone and place the stone.

These days people just have no idea about the absolute utility of water. The Oil companies have made sure the prussian school system aviods it....

TnWatchdog

This is completely ridiculous. I have worked in construction before in the past, and have personally moved some of the largest, and heaviest underground utility basins that humans are capable of handling with modern equipment. Looking at these ancient stones, weighing between 800 and 1,100 tons depending on the particular stone, I have no explanation for such a stupendous achievement. This is more confusing than the mystery of coral castle. Were ancient beings that much more advanced than we are now, or were they literally that much stronger than we are now, perhaps with some level of telekinetic abilities?
I thought I would attach a vid about Ed Leedskalnin and his ability to move up to 30 tons of stone himself at Coral Castle, which you mentioned in your post.
There also could have been an alien construction crew that arrived from Planet X with pyramid building equipment. They were what you would call alien contract workers. They would move rocks all day, drink some brew, father some hybrids, and return to the mother ship when the work was done. Anyway, this is an interesting topic...I have seen somewhere that several large cranes couldn't pick up the stones that the ancients were able to. I believe the mystery is there for us to see and question, bringing us to the realization that someone else may be out there having a superior knowledge and work ethic.

TimeTravel_00

I don't think Ed used Alien construction crews. I live near coral castle, I still do not understand his method. He was a small man, maybe 5 ft. 100 lbs. Is this stone proof of telekinesis?

titorite

NEAT!!!! I think me and a host or horde of others that know about coral castle... WE would love some footage!!! Even with the stuff that is already there it is the lens through your eyes that makes a vid awsome.... that and doing it on a full moon night... that would be radical! LOL...

I read once that the method used was indeed telekineses. The he hummed and changed the magnetisism of himself and the blocks and it was as simple as that ... some kids allegedly camped and stalked till they saw him doo it.

TimeTravel_00

You may be onto something with the magnetism. I recently had a reconstructive surgery on my sinuses, and with the help of a tool from the doc, I am able to open them up every once in a while and get oxygen to the brain in a way that I can't put into words. During the process, every sense is heightened, and once I felt almost as if I were weightless. Sometimes when doing so, I get an odd sensation from magnetic and metallic objects, however the coral stones are not magnetic. The area is however right next to the Bermuda triangle. I'm not sure if magnetism places a significant role here, but I would urge everyone to look into reconstructive sinus surgery to allot for surpluses of O2 delivery straight to the brain.

T.A. Walters

There is one tidbit of information (mostly overlooked) but obviously important enough to provoke Ed Leedskalnin to move his building site (after having layed out the entire foundation of Coral Castle) from Florida City, fourteen miles north to were it is today. The answer is: magnetic fault line. I don't pretend to know the answer to any of this, only the facts that prove there is still a mystery one can ponder upon!

TimeTravel_00

Coral Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leedskalnin originally built the castle, which he named Rock Gate Park, in Florida City, Florida around 1923. He purchased the land from Ruben Moser whose wife helped assist him when he had a very bad bout with tuberculosis.[4] Florida City, which borders the Everglades, is the outhernmost city in the United States that is not on an island. It was an extremely remote location with very little development at the time. The castle remained in Florida City until about 1936 when Leedskalnin decided to move and take the castle with him to its final location on 28655 South Dixie Highway Miami, FL 33033. The Coral Castle website states that he chose to move in order to protect his privacy when discussion about developing land in the area of the castle started.[5] He spent three years moving the Coral Castle structures 10 miles (16 km) north from Florida City to its current location in Homestead, Florida.

While the property was being investigated, $3,500 was found among Leedskalnin's personal belongings. Leedskalnin had made his income from conducting tours, selling pamphlets about various subjects (including magnetic currents) and the sale of a portion of his 10-acre (4.0 ha) property for the construction of U.S. Route 1.[5] Having no will, the castle became the property of his closest living relative in America, a nephew from Michigan named Harry.[8]

TnWatchdog

I don't think Ed used Alien construction crews. I live near coral castle, I still do not understand his method. He was a small man, maybe 5 ft. 100 lbs. Is this stone proof of telekinesis?
I think titorite has a great idea about checking this place out. Maybe you could get their handout info, take a vid, and ask questions. We could also get other members to research other sites that are close to them as our Paranormalis field trip to the unknown.

TimeTravel_00

It's pretty cut and dry when your there, you get what you see.
I have no idea how it was built. I was excavating the same coral bedrock on the gulf side of the coast with heavy equipment, and it was not fun. The man was hyper-intelligent to say the least. He was even an author and wrote a book called "A book for every home".

titorite

You know not of the leveitating frog experiments.

It has actully been proven that everything has a magnetic charge. However minute everything. With that some college kids levetated frogs, fruit, water, all sorts of stuff to make their point and get their A.

Some monks are said to be able to change their magnetisism and/or the magnetisism of objects aroud them... coral castle guy is said to of known their secrets.

Did I post this already?