The World's Largest Quarried Stones

Loopi

The Bearded One
When Ed did Coral Castle he attributed his method to how the egyptians built the pyrimids... I mean, What was in the black box on top of the Tri-pod of wood he used with chains and ropes to move these Massive stones.

Bum BUUM BUUUMMMM!!!!!

T.A. Walters

Coral Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leedskalnin originally built the castle, which he named Rock Gate Park, in Florida City, Florida around 1923. He purchased the land from Ruben Moser whose wife helped assist him when he had a very bad bout with tuberculosis.[4] Florida City, which borders the Everglades, is the outhernmost city in the United States that is not on an island. It was an extremely remote location with very little development at the time. The castle remained in Florida City until about 1936 when Leedskalnin decided to move and take the castle with him to its final location on 28655 South Dixie Highway Miami, FL 33033. The Coral Castle website states that he chose to move in order to protect his privacy when discussion about developing land in the area of the castle started.[5] He spent three years moving the Coral Castle structures 10 miles (16 km) north from Florida City to its current location in Homestead, Florida.

While the property was being investigated, $3,500 was found among Leedskalnin's personal belongings. Leedskalnin had made his income from conducting tours, selling pamphlets about various subjects (including magnetic currents) and the sale of a portion of his 10-acre (4.0 ha) property for the construction of U.S. Route 1.[5] Having no will, the castle became the property of his closest living relative in America, a nephew from Michigan named Harry.[8]

Thank you for your informative response. I have been researching and studying this paranormal account for years. I believe it is the answer to time travel for reasons I have not revealed as of yet. I am working on the theory still. But if you will indulge me right now, I would like to inject the idea that during the time Coral Castle was being built, it was being build over a massive magnetic energy field that continuously shift over the decades of time. (Which is why I previously mentioned the relocation of Coral Castle).

Please observe for yourself:

File:Earth Magnetic Field Declination from 1590 to 1990.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The time was right for this event.

-T.A.

T.A. Walters

When Ed did Coral Castle he attributed his method to how the egyptians built the pyrimids... I mean, What was in the black box on top of the Tri-pod of wood he used with chains and ropes to move these Massive stones.

Bum BUUM BUUUMMMM!!!!!

So for as I know (and I have interrogated many on this), no one knows. Of all accounts, I have tossed away all. Not worth repeating believe me ;)

A fellah from Matlacha, (pronounced Mat'la'shay) actually said he knew Leedskalnin and that he told him the box was full of ancient seeds from date palms dating back to 4kBC.

Well, so much for that! Matlacha is a small seaside town with a drinking problem.

TimeTravel_00

You know not of the leveitating frog experiments.

It has actully been proven that everything has a magnetic charge. However minute everything. With that some college kids levetated frogs, fruit, water, all sorts of stuff to make their point and get their A.

Some monks are said to be able to change their magnetisism and/or the magnetisism of objects aroud them... coral castle guy is said to of known their secrets.

Did I post this already?
Actually the magnetics lab you are referring to is in Tallahassee, FL. They build parts for CERN.

TimeTravel_00

M

Bum BUUM BUUUMMMM!!!!!

So for as I know (and I have interrogated many on this), no one knows. Of all accounts, I have tossed away all. Not worth repeating believe me ;)

A fellah from Matlacha, (pronounced Mat'la'shay) actually said he knew Leedskalnin and that he told him the box was full of ancient seeds from date palms dating back to 4kBC.

Well, so much for that! Matlacha is a small seaside town with a drinking problem.
Matlacha is very close to where I live, nice place.

T.A. Walters

Yes, I love the ice cream shop and the pizza place nearby. Seafood is okay too. What a colorful place! Wrote a short story on the place called, "Island Adventures Aboard the Southern Fox" Dedicated to the women of the 18th Surgical Hospital in Quang Tri Vietnam (1969). Still available on Amazon Kindle store. Only 30 pages or so and is less than a buck ... last time I checked.

I enjoy sailing in and around Southwest Florida, so yes, one's imagination is really yanked around like a bull dog on a porkchop. But in this area I am known as the strange one who asks many strange questions relating to cosmic and paranormal subjects. :)

TnWatchdog

But in this area I am known as the strange one who asks many strange questions relating to cosmic and paranormal subjects. :)
I think a few of us here can associate with what you are saying. lol. I always like to point out chemtrails to strangers I meet at Lowes or Home Depot. I say, "Look at that X in the sky...they are spraying us like bugs again". Most say, "dah" or something like that...I would say almost all dismiss it as nothing and think I'm the loony one. The people that perceive us as being strange are the strange ones...but don't realize it. Now back on topic...You guys go check out that Coral Castle as your mini vacation this summer.

T.A. Walters

But in this area I am known as the strange one who asks many strange questions relating to cosmic and paranormal subjects. :)
I think a few of us here can associate with what you are saying. lol. I always like to point out chemtrails to strangers I meet at Lowes or Home Depot. I say, "Look at that X in the sky...they are spraying us like bugs again". Most say, "dah" or something like that...I would say almost all dismiss it as nothing and think I'm the loony one. The people that perceive us as being strange are the strange ones...but don't realize it. Now back on topic...You guys go check out that Coral Castle as your mini vacation this summer.

LOL, yeah I know the feeling! Many times I have pointed out the polarized black line in the sky. I don't even need polarized sunglasses anymore ... I instinctively perceive it just before or while it is happening. Folks just say 'Whaa?'

I hafta laugh as they don't know what the 'ell they're are looking at!