The X37B Bomber or Space Plane ?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Myself, my mum and sis have seen UFOs.

My sister saw a saucer back in the mid 60's that was published in the Star Tribune (MN)
and was broadcast on TV News that night.

My Mum's was a chevron that crossed over her as she was driving home from work in the early AM. 1994

I personally witnessed a 'Shiny, Metallic Cylinder' that hovered in the sky directly over an open field.
I live in the midst on nowheresville MN.

I stopped as fast as I could, got out to get a proper look....And it was GONE! this was just a few years ago.
Have personally seen something that looked like a golden Saturn ball following a jet once. My father saw it too though I do believe he has forgotten about that day as he has horrible memory problems.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Myself, my mum and sis have seen UFOs.

My sister saw a saucer back in the mid 60's that was published in the Star Tribune (MN)
and was broadcast on TV News that night.

My Mum's was a chevron that crossed over her as she was driving home from work in the early AM. 1994

I personally witnessed a 'Shiny, Metallic Cylinder' that hovered in the sky directly over an open field.
I live in the midst on nowheresville MN.

I stopped as fast as I could, got out to get a proper look....And it was GONE! this was just a few years ago.
Did it cloak or just fly away is the question. Anyhow I know the saucers at least can fully cloak to the extent that one about 50-60ft to my right and another 50-60ft high became imperceptible to me after cloaking. Definitely interested in what you have seen as you seem sane enough to not be lying.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Apparently in China a girl-shaped girl is referred to as a "bazooka".

"A pretty girl is like a melody"
-- except in China, where a pretty girl is like a rocket-propelled antitank grenade for some reason...
Properly equipped comes with bazookas on the front and thrusters on the rear.