TheHelper

PyRo99

TheHelper

Alright, if you don't know TheHelper, hes basically saying we are all going too die.

I guess, in September this year is when it all begins, and it will continue unto 2012.

Too me, hes more believable than Titor, but that is only because I am, inclined too believe Mayans, over Titor's fable of a Civil War within America, and a nuclear war in 2015, however that is just me. For most of you, you'd be more inclined too think that you have a chance of living over just dying, for mother earth's cleansing.

And he has returned, TheHelper I mean. And I've talked too him on Aol Instant Messanger once, and I am going too continue too, until I have a better undestanding.

Now onto, why I believe him over Titor. TheHelper, is an Ancient. He's been here since the beginning of civilization. That doesn't Do much correct? He basically transplanted energy into me that will heal me, in 10 days I can expect too start feeling vibrations in my hands and then onto the rest of my body in 20 days. Trust me, that felt like astral travelling, but I didn't plunge into my concious body. I remained in my physical, with the vibrations.

He's also said that everything occurs for a reason, such as movies, like The Matrix, Day After Tomorrow. My next question for him is going too be, What about Signs? That movies theme is, "Everything happens for a reason". Now, isn't that scary?

I know most of you don't put much stock into him, over Titor, Maxwell, Alexander, onward and so forth. But what if this really did happen? We had 8 years of warfare? Hellaious warfare I must add.

Very weird. His story seems farfetched but at the same time, it seems too believable too me, as what he did too me.

With That, Let's Talk about "TheHelper".

PyRo

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
TheHelper

Can you post some of his actual writings? Never heard of this guy.

Judge Bean

TheHelper

The prediction of a civil war starting 2004-05 and lasting until 2012-15 looks the same in both cases. My question is: is the Mayan pre- or post-Titor?

PyRo99

TheHelper

Okay for one, TheHeggy: His posts at Gavin's site are gone, vanquished :unsure:

Here is a brief summary of what Thelper is predicting. Metors, Earthquakes, Tsnaumis, unclear weather patterns will erupt onto earth in September. There will be a 2 month break, inbetween December and January, and then it starts back up in February.(I don't know if that is absolutely correct). This goes on up until 2008.

Then in 2008, a gigantic war breaks out, for our souls. Aliens invade earth and are fighting us for our souls, and the right too humanity. For 4 years this goes on.

In 2012, the entire Earth ascends. I'm guessing this is the beginning of the Age of Aquarious(SP!?).

However, many die during this 8 year war, as he refered too it as.

The Mayans, are ancient tribes in South America, that have the best known Calendar too man, it is better than the Gregorian in my opinion.

Basically, the Mayan's calendar ends in 2012, after they had it going for 5 periods. If that doesn't raise any eyes, then I don't know what does.

HackimerRob

TheHelper

Pyro, would there be a way to get him in here?

and secondly, you said he sent you energy that will heal you in 10 days, and that you felt it through your hands. This is incredibly interesting. Would you mind sharing what it is you need to be healed of, and following up with it in the next days as you heal?

Thanks for sharing, and getting us back on topic for the board.

PyRo99

TheHelper

Before i start, Pheonix, was your comment negatively made, or was it excitement? I can't really tell.

Basically he healed my soul, from the forth-coming events.

I can't get him too come for one reason. He has asked me too not release his story, anymore. He wants it too die. However, I know the exact reason why. In an IM earlier, he had stated that "You are putting yourself at risk by learning of these events." Also, the night before he said that he had just gotten reprimanded by Jesus. So, I have a feeling that he has just flew the coop, because of spreading the story.

And I would be glad too, however dually keep in mind, since he healed me, very strange things have been happening. :unsure:

But, Any questions about him, I think I have a lot of knowledge on this now, cuz I've done my research. :)

BTW: No problem.

John

TheHelper

I say if PyRo has vested so much faith in TheHelper, I'd like for him to come over so we can all meet him. I think he'd make a great addition to the site.