OakFieldAlienz444

National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax, abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress.

NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, also known as "Dove of Oneness", who claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Goodwin's conspiracy emails have been translated into several languages and have a large following online.[1]

The above is Wiki's version of the twisted tale. I used to follow this shit in my college days and every day I'd love
to get "Galactic Updates" from GalacticFriends.shiz excuse me .com and I'd follow the fuzz out of it evey single
day expecting "Arrests" and "Announcements that all the bad guys are gone"

Enter Q Anon in 2022. We have the same basic idea, just even weirder and less New Age niche
and more redesigned and geared towards fundamentalist Christians. They keep expecting "arrests"
and "announcements" that never come.

What the hell is all this shit? I used to believe in NESARA when it first started.

Beholder

Q anon is like Hinduism, incredible stories and influenced by everything.