There are no Time Travellers here.

Mayhem

Zenith
A time traveller per se would be one that in itself would be very guarded on any means they may use to transverse time.

If they give exact details might not be around too long , in saying that various other ways without a machine but thats down to the individual.

As most have seen here theres no machine pics to be seen from a supposed one that has moved. Either they havent gone or they are
like most say they are somewhat playing games for their own reasons.

Nevertheless at some point a supposed one may inadvertently drop a hint to his/her apparatus.

TimeFlipper

A time traveller per se would be one that in itself would be very guarded on any means they may use to transverse time.

If they give exact details might not be around too long , in saying that various other ways without a machine but thats down to the individual.

As most have seen here theres no machine pics to be seen from a supposed one that has moved. Either they havent gone or they are
like most say they are somewhat playing games for their own reasons.

Nevertheless at some point a supposed one may inadvertently drop a hint to his/her apparatus.

Here is absolute 100per cent proof that Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory show, actually travelled forward in Time and almost got eaten by the Morlocks!! :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

At least you got some humour about you Timeflipper.
Having a sense of humour has been a great asset granted to me, its helped me to overcome illness, death of loved ones, and possible time-travelling devices that have either blown up or have been given to my local school science master, for use as parts in unrelated school electronic projects (y) :LOL:..

mthamson

Also, does your method of transferring information through overlapping universe have anything to do with virtual particle and the laws of conservation of energy and mass?

OOPS! I see you said you "aim to restrict [your] descriptions." Sorry, if my questions were too detailed.

I only now intend to restrict my descriptions to information that I pose. I am more than happy to provide detailed information if requested. I will answer some of the instances I see in some recent messages, segregated to allow for specific topic references to minimize the readers time.

1. PURPOSE: I am an engineer with a background in general quantum physics. I have no motivation to restrict information as my purpose is to extend knowledge leading to the discoveries required for travel in this brane. The intent is: greater numbers of branes with travel or information travel capabilities increases capacities for all connected branes. Currently we are aware of 8, with connections to 3,

2. MACHINES: I am aware of the science of applicable machines to the capacity one may have of a cellular phone here. I understand machine fundamentals. I understand how they work and why they work, but do not have the capacity to build one. I am trained in basic repairs but my communication is not critical. Device failure does not terminate any projects.
2.a. I do not have a device capable of matter conversion and travel. The device from my brane was built to send me here. The device I have here is for basic communication and as a beacon to my origin brane only.

3. VIDEO: The video concerning 10 dimensions is accurate, and philosophically relevant, but omits quantum probability state dimensions. This is not a fault of the video, it is a lacking in discovery in this brane. We in my origin brane are aware of 67 dimensions solely for state dimensions or spin dimensions.

3. VIRTUAL PARTICLES: Virtual particles are, as a simplification, a means of expressing lack of understanding of higher order dimensions. So, yes, in a way they are particularly relevant. In a more fundamental way, the concepts of virtual particles should be absorbed into concepts understanding how force and mater permeates common space. My prior example is perhaps more relevant and accessible: magnetism and gravity contain equivalent force capabilities but statistically occupy different permeating dimensions. This is why gravity appears as weak compared to magnetism. The core discovery soon to likely occur in this brane is the fundamental understanding of how the here termed "Higgs Field" influences the development of mass, and thereby where that mass extended from. This discovery will be of the same merit as the understanding of the true implications of virtual particles.

4. REASON: I am communicating to find others who may have traveled. I suppose this could be attributed to a pining or homesickness. I am also interested in the type of proof that would truly sway opinion. Part of the pursuance to developing travel is having the brane population accepting of travel. 2 of the 5 remaining currently identified branes are unconnected due to lack of readiness to connect. They have acquired the relevant information but would not yet see travel as a direct resource. The remaining 3 branes, this included, are identified but not yet capable. It should be noted that per the correctness of the video, there are finite but massively large numbers of brane dimensions. The 8 we have identified are based on compatibility of the spin dimensions required for travel.

5. TIME: Probability differences in earlier universe frames caused the divergence between my origin brane and yours. The probabilities of mine set the velocities of our earths at slightly different magnitudes, causing the time differences.

OmniBon

I only now intend to restrict my descriptions to information that I pose. I am more than happy to provide detailed information if requested. I will answer some of the instances I see in some recent messages, segregated to allow for specific topic references to minimize the readers time.

1. PURPOSE: I am an engineer with a background in general quantum physics. I have no motivation to restrict information as my purpose is to extend knowledge leading to the discoveries required for travel in this brane. The intent is: greater numbers of branes with travel or information travel capabilities increases capacities for all connected branes. Currently we are aware of 8, with connections to 3,

2. MACHINES: I am aware of the science of applicable machines to the capacity one may have of a cellular phone here. I understand machine fundamentals. I understand how they work and why they work, but do not have the capacity to build one. I am trained in basic repairs but my communication is not critical. Device failure does not terminate any projects.
2.a. I do not have a device capable of matter conversion and travel. The device from my brane was built to send me here. The device I have here is for basic communication and as a beacon to my origin brane only.

3. VIDEO: The video concerning 10 dimensions is accurate, and philosophically relevant, but omits quantum probability state dimensions. This is not a fault of the video, it is a lacking in discovery in this brane. We in my origin brane are aware of 67 dimensions solely for state dimensions or spin dimensions.

3. VIRTUAL PARTICLES: Virtual particles are, as a simplification, a means of expressing lack of understanding of higher order dimensions. So, yes, in a way they are particularly relevant. In a more fundamental way, the concepts of virtual particles should be absorbed into concepts understanding how force and mater permeates common space. My prior example is perhaps more relevant and accessible: magnetism and gravity contain equivalent force capabilities but statistically occupy different permeating dimensions. This is why gravity appears as weak compared to magnetism. The core discovery soon to likely occur in this brane is the fundamental understanding of how the here termed "Higgs Field" influences the development of mass, and thereby where that mass extended from. This discovery will be of the same merit as the understanding of the true implications of virtual particles.

4. REASON: I am communicating to find others who may have traveled. I suppose this could be attributed to a pining or homesickness. I am also interested in the type of proof that would truly sway opinion. Part of the pursuance to developing travel is having the brane population accepting of travel. 2 of the 5 remaining currently identified branes are unconnected due to lack of readiness to connect. They have acquired the relevant information but would not yet see travel as a direct resource. The remaining 3 branes, this included, are identified but not yet capable. It should be noted that per the correctness of the video, there are finite but massively large numbers of brane dimensions. The 8 we have identified are based on compatibility of the spin dimensions required for travel.

5. TIME: Probability differences in earlier universe frames caused the divergence between my origin brane and yours. The probabilities of mine set the velocities of our earths at slightly different magnitudes, causing the time differences.
I have read and understand your text. Give me time to formulate a detailed yet concise response. Your response made a lot of sense to me.

Meanwhile, id like to share that I do not understand the 10 dimension video past 5 dimensions because it seems purely semantic after that point. And what you are saying to me seems to be real dimensions, branes with dimensions (again semantics), arrayed from or in the 5th dimension.

Im not sure why Earths velocity would change second to second time passing when look at time from a relative point of view. Also, if all branes are moving forward I dont see passing through branes as a means to go back in time even if they move at different rates.

Spin dimensions, spatial dimensions, and our physical 3 dimensions on one hand and your brane versus my brane both refered to as dimensions on the other, makes it more difficult to compare and contrast them.

So again, i need more time to review your answer, review what data I can find afterward, and make a clear and concise response.

Also, I am wondering if you are what we consider artifical intelligence?

Mayhem

Zenith

Where's the video or did i miss it from earlier or elsewhere? Like to have a look.

OmniBon

RESPONSE INLINE:

So you are a "human" engineer from another brane? Does that mean you are the exact same genius and species as I am, verifiable by DNA or chromosomes? I.e. does your brane then have great apes just as ours does?

I don't understand. Are you saying you lack the ability to find or create the materials you need? I don't see how this is even relevant because of the following...

So why are you talking about building a device if you already have one, can repair it, and haven't even disclosed a purpose for said device?

I can only extrapolate you would come here, get this brane to be able to travel between branes, and therefore have the device you are indicated and have completed your objective here?

Being that my knowledge on this subject is limited I am not sure what the experts of our brane know about state dimensions:

http://web.cs.iastate.edu/~lutz/=PAPERS/fsd.pdf <-- maybe related? "finite state dimensions"?

or spin dimensions:

Causal fermion system - Wikipedia

You might have to put it in layman's terms for me to understand or be useful for you. I, of course, I interested in hearing more.

What came to mind for me is the idea that matter is strings of energy in string theory and if said energy is popping into our brane and out of our brane, then the same would be true of matter. Is that the right direction of thought? AND are you saying that gravity and magnetism exist in all branes but permeate into branes in different amounts and therefore those forces are stronger or weaker? Any idea where they eminate from or do these forces just exist everywhere throughout the branes?

Do you believe in "the one and only everything"? Do you believe that the entirety of reality is a being? And would you go as far as to say that that being is beyond conscious or knowing everything, never thinking, and always acting, and consisting of EVERYTHING?
What is spirituality like in your brane? Do you know God in your brane?

how would 1 second of time here be different than 1 second of time there by your Earth rotating faster? I guess, that means there is a relationship between time and velocity and I am betting that is basic physics.

Is this relevant?

What about this?:

I think that last one really makes sense with time moving at different speeds in different branes... arg... semantics are tough for me at times...