There Can Be Only One.

Secretman3811

Do you believe in talking serpents and donkeys?

Regards
DL

yea i believe in that lizard of your is real like the Reptian alien type..And the Grey so tell me what do you think of it..during the time of the bible back then like the garden of Eden the bible said there was a talking snake so that was the Reptian alien type.

SergiusPaulus

I believe I was dead for about 30 seconds and was introduced to a being of light like many others have. I believe animals talked daily before fall of man. A balance of nature even Cameron or Spielberg can not imagine.

SergiusPaulus

Imagine the 5th movie of Maleficent. They have only made 2 so far. But I like where it’s headed and how she resembles my first wife Lilith. -Adam

Gnostic Christian

yea i believe in that lizard of your is real like the Reptian alien type..And the Grey so tell me what do you think of it..during the time of the bible back then like the garden of Eden the bible said there was a talking snake so that was the Reptian alien type.

Indeed, it is the most revered of all emblems of god. It is glorified in many scriptures.

I chose it as it means soul and I found mine. I do not define it as you do though.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

Primary Sources - The Gospel Of Mary | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The treasure is in you and all you know enters you through your mind and consciousness. The mind is more of where the treasure is than the heart.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

Mathew 5:8. Pure in heart sees God. I use to drive late at night to see the amber cat eyes in the median. Then those small eyes would light up the whole road with the mind seeing streets of gold. My sight and thought grew from there. In a bank with the teller a note on her counter flew feet away with no wind. My mind said See? I had been studying telekinesis days before. I choose to use my mind for doing other things besides moving money into my account by an unknown wind. In 2008 I saw my last name SERGE in all caps in the Bible. I closed it for 5 years. When I opened it again it read Sergius Paulus. He is labeled a man of intelligence. I was an intelligence analyst. I really don’t like reading or watching anything. They tend to tell my life story. I figure if I read about the garden of Eden long enough I can live there and here at the same time, bilocation.

SergiusPaulus

Life apparently use to reside very deep below our current ground level. Does the earliest form of life exist miles below our current surface, somehow built upon itself?
Science says millions of years old. Religion says thousands. What is the absolute truth of history before records or evidence is found?

(The fossil of a mammal dating from 55 million years ago was found in an oil well drill core drawn from a depth of 2,460 feet (750 meters) beneath the surface of Louisiana; how much deeper might dinosaur fossils lie?)