Debate There is no "God"

josiah

No he is a Alien......i'm not being sarcastic ether, Seriously he is a Alien.
How did you reach that conclusion?
God is a Being who has been around since long before Earth was found and found to be habitable, Through Years of ET research i have learned that even the ET's believe in God, if you look at the structure of ET system of command it is very pyramid like with the top of the pole being God. Now i come to the conclusion of Good being a Alien by just the simple fact that no Being non ET could live as long as he has which imediatly knocks him out of the Human category so the only other choice is ET.

I also find the Bible to be one big UFO and ET intervention which includes Artificial Incemination abduction and visitations. People aren't worshiping Angels and jesus they are Worshiping ET's and a Alien Hybrid, it isn't magic that a virgin got pregnant it was science and intervention from ET's

These are interesting conclusions, but to me, they seem less likely than God actually being, well, God, and the Scriptures being written by those who were inspired by Him. If you are talking Christianity, there's 2000 years of recorded experiences that back up the claims of believers. I would only consider God alien in-as-much-as he must be 'extraterrestrial' in order to create the Cosmos, and I mean extraterrestrial in a very literal sense - he must have existence outside of the limits of our universe. I guess that would be closer to something like extracosmic. Beyond that, I know that God was not material until he chose to become a man, so this really puts him in a category much more exotic than ETs, anyway.

I feel it also necessary to point out that the earliest Christian literature, including the liturgical texts, don't merely claim a virgin birth. They claim a seedless birth, as in, no semen. You may say, yes, but people just didn't know about the insemination, but my point then is going to be that you have 2000 years of tradition passed from generation to generation claiming no semen, in conjunction with as much tradition in the way of experiences of God and the Angels and even the Saints, vs your lone claim of alien insemination based on, well, nothing besides your lack of belief in the Divine coupled with your strong belief in aliens. None of this really goes anywhere beyond an idea someone once had somewhere that spread because people believe more in UFOs than in God, unless you can give me a better reason to believe you based on something more than a supposition and a disbelief.

I want to say that I am open to considering that ETs exist, but so far, I have not encountered anything besides the Foo Fighters that I find to be very convincing evidence. That said, I haven't been exposed to much yet, which is why I'm here. I don't really find it necessary to know if ETs exist, but I am curious, so I enjoy reading something from time to time that may suggest their existence if it seems credible. I know my posts up to this point don't reflect that well, but it is because I haven't been presented with anything that compelling here, yet.

BlastTyrant

How did you reach that conclusion?
God is a Being who has been around since long before Earth was found and found to be habitable, Through Years of ET research i have learned that even the ET's believe in God, if you look at the structure of ET system of command it is very pyramid like with the top of the pole being God. Now i come to the conclusion of Good being a Alien by just the simple fact that no Being non ET could live as long as he has which imediatly knocks him out of the Human category so the only other choice is ET.

I also find the Bible to be one big UFO and ET intervention which includes Artificial Incemination abduction and visitations. People aren't worshiping Angels and jesus they are Worshiping ET's and a Alien Hybrid, it isn't magic that a virgin got pregnant it was science and intervention from ET's

These are interesting conclusions, but to me, they seem less likely than God actually being, well, God, and the Scriptures being written by those who were inspired by Him. If you are talking Christianity, there's 2000 years of recorded experiences that back up the claims of believers. I would only consider God alien in-as-much-as he must be 'extraterrestrial' in order to create the Cosmos, and I mean extraterrestrial in a very literal sense - he must have existence outside of the limits of our universe. I guess that would be closer to something like extracosmic. Beyond that, I know that God was not material until he chose to become a man, so this really puts him in a category much more exotic than ETs, anyway.

I feel it also necessary to point out that the earliest Christian literature, including the liturgical texts, don't merely claim a virgin birth. They claim a seedless birth, as in, no semen. You may say, yes, but people just didn't know about the insemination, but my point then is going to be that you have 2000 years of tradition passed from generation to generation claiming no semen, in conjunction with as much tradition in the way of experiences of God and the Angels and even the Saints, vs your lone claim of alien insemination based on, well, nothing besides your lack of belief in the Divine coupled with your strong belief in aliens. None of this really goes anywhere beyond an idea someone once had somewhere that spread because people believe more in UFOs than in God, unless you can give me a better reason to believe you based on something more than a supposition and a disbelief.

I want to say that I am open to considering that ETs exist, but so far, I have not encountered anything besides the Foo Fighters that I find to be very convincing evidence. That said, I haven't been exposed to much yet, which is why I'm here. I don't really find it necessary to know if ETs exist, but I am curious, so I enjoy reading something from time to time that may suggest their existence if it seems credible. I know my posts up to this point don't reflect that well, but it is because I haven't been presented with anything that compelling here, yet.

Sightings have been going on since before the 4th century, in all over the world, it is literally a world wide phenominon. But i suppose it is easier to believe women became magically pregnant yep that is a much better theory than mine. I do believe there is a God i have no doubt there is one, as for the Religious text that have been tampered with since the day they were found, ya not so much, there is as actually far more proof of ET life and visitations from Alien Beings than there is towards anything in the Bible, yet it has a blind following of people who would give their life's to prove the bible is true.

Really belief is belief You could ether Believe that God Implanted Women with Egg's and made them give a virgin birth or you could believe ET's took the women and inseminated them with sperm, ether argument sounds silly to someone new in the whole subject but you will find there is far far far more evidence reports and claims towards the ET side, Really anything not from this earth is a Alien. But if you do have evidence towards other wise please feel free to share.

As for the text of the Bible keep in mind this book is openly and admittedly altered and has been altered since it was discovered and translated, and translation is the big issue here allot of information could potential be incorrect due to translation of the text, also Alterations to make the phrases work in the many different languages that bible and its counter parts are in are a huge issue,. For example did you know that the gospel according to Mike has 4 different endings 3 of which are accepted by the catholic church? The bible and its literature is changed every few years due to "new translations" and through translations information is lost and misscued and information is also withheld and ignored depending on who it goes to, the LDS have the King James version of the bible which they believe to be the correct and most authentic version of the bible but if you ask a Christian or catholics about it they will tell you they are wrong.

Everything Is how you make it and what YOU are willing to believe and learn, if you choose to ignore facts over others or belief's over others then you will never learn the truth.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Letter Addressed to God

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to "God". A postal employee

A Letter Addressed to God

A letter written in a childish scrawl came to the post office addressed to "God". A postal employee, not knowing exactly what to do with the letter, opened it and read: "Dear God, my name is Jimmy. I am 6 years old. My father is dead and my Mom is having a hard time raising me and my sister. Would you please send us $500?" The postal employee was touched. He showed the letter to his fellow workers and all decided to kick in a few dollars each and send it to the family. They were able to raise $300. A couple of weeks later the same post office received a second letter addressed to God. The boy thanked God for the recent infusion of cash, but ended with this request: "Next time would you please send the money directly to us? If you send it through the post office they deduct $200."