Creativity This guy says he's John Titor. he's on Reddit doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Daskoon

he's asking to speak with some of you?

(i'm new here guys, like just got here, only because i was asked to do this by this guy, but I'm a mod on this subreddit)
"You can visit paranormalis.com and invite Pamela M. and the rest of the crew to this discussion. They will be free to speak their minds about me. SerbRyder also posts there. He was the boy that worked with John Titor sending the original faxes to the Art Bell Show. "

Here's a link to the whole AMA post:

[by request] I am John Titor AMA : InternetAMA

Here's a link to what I quoted above:

ren1999 comments on [by request] I am John Titor AMA

Octavusprime

Let me guess, Ren is claiming to be a timetraveler.... Le Sigh He has an active imagination....

Himalayan Hermit

Haha he's at it again. I think everyone who knows about JT now knows that Mister Ren does it for sad humour as confessed by him on this site too. Learn to ignore it guys. JT is gone.

TnWatchdog

Ren

It's up to you. You can testify for me or against me. I chose to testify against myself. When I pretended to be John Titor, the real John Titor forced me to cut a deal. John "predicted" Hurricane Sandy on GLP and that the Detroit Tigers would lose the Series to the day! Please take the time to read the reddit.com comments. There might be some gems in there. The real John Titor might be around.