This Has Been On My Mind

Jessie

Typically, people who are very open minded and curious about ghosts and similar things, also question things like death. I have been thinking about this a lot since my grandmother passed away in 2009. Do you think we go somewhere when we die or do you think once we die, that's the end? I'm not sure exactly what I think but I really hope there is some sort of life after death. I have a feeling we stay here on Earth.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
first off I'm very sorry for your loss of a love one:(
I realy wish I could show you some touchable facts of how it realy is but I can not. there are as many opinion's as there are people:eek:
IMHO we are given the gift of life from GOD ALMIGHTY and to be absent from the body is to be present with the LORD.
but realy at the end of the day we die, and untill we do. we don't know what's next .

atlanticantic10

I think we just slip into our subconciouse in the few minutes our brain is still active after death, and thats our internity

Jessie

I think we just slip into our subconciouse in the few minutes our brain is still active after death, and thats our internity
That's interesting. I've never heard anyone talk about it that way. I hope something like this is real. I just can't seem to comprehend life ending.. it doesn't make sense. However, when I think about forever, I get completely loss in the whole idea of it. Forever is such a scary word.

atlanticantic10

true, but we live in a world bound by limitations where its hard to grasp foreverness and internity, much like the vastness of space, its hard to rap your head around these things, but for me thinking about it always makes my brain tingle in that special way lol

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well if that make the brain tingle try and ponder this little tad of info....
we all live in the forever of now, yesterday never was, tomarrow never comes, there is only the eternal now.both the past and the future are here now, but we are only in the now. we know there was a past, we just can't see it. the same is true for the future we expect there to be one,but we are for ever stuck in the now....o_0

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know if there's something after life. But... I can't believe there's nothing out there when we die. Perhaps there's nothing. If there's nothing, then we don't perceive it, it'll just look like when we sleep and don't dream... nothing.

But, I believe there's gotta be something.

Not heaven, per se, I think of what will have me will be a higher plain of existance, nope I can't define it but it will be darn sure better than what mankind has "screwed-up", can I say that?, over the past 20,000 years, give or take.

shield

The scientific definition of a spirit is a person's consciousness becomeing a holographic form. But I do believe in an afterlife, what it holds..... depends on the person. if you believe you deserve hell then you will create your own eternity in hell. If you believe you go to heaven, then its entirely up to god now isn't it.