This image has healing potential

Trithinium

This image is based on my research, it produces a tangible energy.

I printed it up and tried it on a lady with a sore back and both her back and stomach were better from a few minutes of treatment even the next day.

View attachment 10438
Wow. How do you think it works. My headache went away for the most part when I looked at it. Amazing. It works!

Traveler7

thanks i will try it and tell you if it will have some positive effects on me.
Best regards,
Traveler7

Enigma007

I have a lot of questions about this. Where did you get the image? Did you come up with this yourself? If so, what gave you the idea for it? How do you use it? Do you just stare at it? Do you gaze at it and meditate? Do you have to think of what is wrong with you that you want healed while looking at it? How long do you have to look at it before it produces results? Are the results quicker for acute, minor health issues than they are for chronic, more serious health issues? Thanks for any info you can provide.

8thsinner

I have a lot of questions about this. Where did you get the image? Did you come up with this yourself? If so, what gave you the idea for it? How do you use it? Do you just stare at it? Do you gaze at it and meditate? Do you have to think of what is wrong with you that you want healed while looking at it? How long do you have to look at it before it produces results? Are the results quicker for acute, minor health issues than they are for chronic, more serious health issues? Thanks for any info you can provide.
I cant speak to the design of this image but I can tell you how it works in general.
All images have an energy, the planck second you apply your consciousness to it is the moment it starts working, how long anything takes to resolve inside you depends on the programming frequencies and how your own body is in the now moment calibrated vibrationally. Harmony balancing technology will only work if you are not in harmony with relation to the focus of the technology.
All images like this function on two primary principles, the law of dominant frequencies, and the law of compensation or the law of balance. Crystals for example, function to counter balance vibrational disharmony, finding the right crystal with the matching counterbalance vibrational weight is important here. And the law of dominant frequencies dictates the more you are in presence of a healing energy especially when your attention is focused on healing with it the more effective it will be.
You can hold it in your head, or stare at it, or print it and sit on it.
The energies enter your electromagnetic field, your consciousness container, then work, doesn't matter how they get into the car, once they are there, you can recall them at any time in your future including future past live or past future lives if you have the skills to access akashic memories.
I use very similar knowledge and technology in my orgonites. It's all vibration like tesla said.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This image is based on my research, it produces a tangible energy.

I printed it up and tried it on a lady with a sore back and both her back and stomach were better from a few minutes of treatment even the next day.

View attachment 10438

Do you just stare at it? How long does it take? Sorry, just read the above post. My ADHD makes me read things out of order because my brain likes to skip over really long posts. lol

Do you have to think about the pain or clear your mind?

Interesting. I have some new dental work that hurts. When I stare without blinking, the pain feels worse. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited: