This Is A Cover Up And Conspiracy All In One

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well heres another nuke plant thats got real problems and the gov. is not telling anyone atleast i've not heard it on the news have you and this one is rite in my back yard its just a few hundred miles north of KC MO

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Given what happened at Fukishima recently and the after effects, you're right to be concerned. We all should be.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I agree Grayson and the river is still up quite a bit and the rain is comin every few days. the offical story is that the reactor building is being kept dry with pumps they brought in and theres no reason to be alarmed. but still I don't trust the news to tell anywhere close to the real threat level and after watching the vid. I think I should be looking for a nuke suit and some iodine pills just in case

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Until Fukishima obviously got worse and the camera's crowded in, they were acting confident then and stating there was no need for alarm. It wasn't long before the evacuations began and everyone was running around screaming, 'Don't panic!'.

I don't trust them to make the right calls in these situations.

I hope you and yours are okay no matter what bullshit you hear. ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thanks Grayson I'll keep my head down and my ears open. you to should take some steps to cover up, as this plant is pretty much center of the country and could effect most every one. depending on the ground level winds and jet stream flows at higher levels of the atmosphere it could cause problems for most any one east of the rockies. but hey who knows I might look pretty good glowing in the dark:(

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well heres just one case of we will do what we want, where we want, when we want, with anything we want, and you can not do a damn thing about it. the EPA is at it again, and they have the power to cover it up by shutting down any court case you might bring and the conspitory partners of the judges to inforce there will on us peasents
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=348077