This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

timetraveler2063

2036.....I'm having a hard time communicating with you. You say you are here to give answers but you only
Answer a small amount of questions. If you don't feel comfortable answering a certain question please
Tell us or maybe we can reword it another way. For example you talked about the pineal gland but when
I asked you how we activate it there was no response. Then you talked about new jerusalem but when I
Asked more questions about it you ignored it. Please explain how we can make this communication
Easier for you. Should we not ask questions but just read what you communicate with us. Are you only
Allowed to answer so far and stop? I'm confused.
I'm sorry for not answering your questions. There are several ways to activate it but first you must detox it. Drinking distilled water is one way. I'm sure if you do a search you will find many more answers. One key thing is to meditate at least 3 times a day. Stay away from negative people as much as you can. I know you will encounter them often if you do after you leave from being around them meditate to raise your vibration. Listen to music that raises your spirit. Pray for people who offend you ask God to help them. The one thing that will really raise your vibration and help the Pineal Gland is Random acts of kindness. Once you raise it to a higher level you will talk different you will be filled with the spirit and everything you do will seem to be different to people. People on this website will notice your words are not the same when you type. At times you will seem to be 2 different people typing. When your vibration isn't as high they will notice the old you they remember. Once you raise your vibration you will seem strange to the people who can not began to understand what's happening to you. New Jerusalem is something I can not go into to much.

Samstwitch

Yes I'm a Christian. I was not there on that day when he returned.

I assume you are referring to Christ's return. Where were you on that day?

Also, how old are you (in 2063)?
I was born in 2019.

1) Are you from the year 2063? If so, that would make you 44 years old, but your Paranormalis profile says you are 29 years old. I'm confused. Please explain.

2) Also, would you please answer my other questions that I posted in Comment #138 on Page 7? (Perhaps you are planning to already.)

timetraveler2063

The name of the Anti-Christ will not be revealed until the appointed time.

1) What is the great Helper that is holding back the revealing of the anti-christ? It is presumed to be the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit within the Believers. That is why it is believed that the Rapture must occur before the anti-christ can make himself known, which would be before the Great Tribulation...But you say the Rapture takes place at the end of the Tribulation, therefore the Holy Spirit within the believers would still be present during the reign of the anti-christ. What then is the great Helper that has to be removed before the anti-christ is revealed?

2) About your 2012 forecast...What causes the great tsunami that floods Texas and other areas of the USA this year? If it's going to happen this year, it's just around the corner as we're already in August, so there's no reason to hold back this information. No one is going to do anything about whatever you tell us, so I'm hoping you share some specific details.

3) Does this tsunami event serve a greater purpose? In other words, does it also prevent something even worse from happening? If so, what does it prevent or what greater purpose does it serve? (I ask this specific question, because of something that John Titor said.)

4) What country will the anti-christ emerge to power in? (i.e., Europe, USA, etc.)

5) Is the anti-christ presently well-known in the world today?

6) If aliens are part of the 'great deception' that will happen during the Tribulation Period, will extraterrestrials make their presence known to the world in some public way? Or will the U.S. government and/or other world governments acknowledge their existence?

If I told you that mankind was suppose to be able to communicate with each other without talking and you could be anywhere in the world would you believe me?

Yes, I would believe you, because I used to be able to do this. I was a very good mind reader and communicated telepathically when I was younger and all of my life prior, before I had some health problems. Since then I still have some of the ability, but nothing compared to what I used to.

I could hear people think and often answered questions they 'thought' before they spoke verbally. I had entire conversations with others who were telepathic and didn't know I was communicating telepathically, until others around us freaked out and said we weren't speaking verbally. Eventually I learned how to be aware that I was doing it.

This is also how people communicate when they visit the Other Side, the Afterlife, as stated by people and children who have experienced NDE's (Near Death Experiences).

I'm here to give answers to those who seek them. We are also here to observe the changes that are coming.

7) Even though I'm seeking answers, I'm curious...Being that you're from 2063 and the events taking place now have already happened in your time, why do you feel the need to give answers to those here? Do you want to help us...and why do you want to help us?

8) You are here to observe the changes that are coming...but for what purpose?
I'm very sorry if I don't answer all your questions. I hope you understand that some questions I'm not permitted to answer. The Tsunami's will be caused by earthquakes and meteors. This event I speak of is the smaller one. The bigger one happens when what you call planet X moves in between earth and the sun. Planet X is pulling what you call Nibiru behind it and a whole lot of debris will hit the earth. That will fulfill the prophecy of the large ice falling to earth. In a sense yes the smaller Tsunami does prevent certain things from happening. The bigger one caused by a pole shift that is caused by planet X is more for judgment on this world.

The Anti Christ will rise out of Europe. No he is not well known at this moment. Question 6 both. NASA will let it be known life was on mars and is to this day. Q7: I give answers because it is in my nature to do so. I have never met any 0f you but I love you all we are all part of something very big and beautiful. I wish you could see what I have seen feel what I feel for it is wonderful. The days ahead are dark and cold keep the faith in the Lord and you will be rewarded. Q8: In my time we live with the changes that will take place but we don't fully understand them.

timetraveler2063

I assume you are referring to Christ's return. Where were you on that day?

Also, how old are you (in 2063)?
I was born in 2019.

1) Are you from the year 2063? If so, that would make you 44 years old, but your Paranormalis profile says you are 29 years old. I'm confused. Please explain.

2) Also, would you please answer my other questions that I posted in Comment #138 on Page 7? (Perhaps you are planning to already.)
It would not let me say I was born in 2019

timetraveler2063

I did some research on the pineal gland. It is what many people call the third eye. It basically controls the secretion of the seretonin derivative melatonin which regulates sleep patterns.

Digging deeper some people claim that the true power of this gland is inhibited by fluoride. They say to avoid fluoride toothpaste and municiple water. They say even showering in unfiltered water is detrimental to the awakening of the third eye.

If the government was conspiring to keep us in the dark, pun intended. Pumping fluoride into the water supply would do the trick for 99% of the population. That is assuming of course that fluoride does in fact act negatively on the pineal glands function. Also assuming the pineal gland does more than just create melatonine.
You are correct. The government is keeping you in the dark.

Samstwitch

The Tsunami's will be caused by earthquakes and meteors. This event I speak of is the smaller one. The bigger one happens when what you call planet X moves in between earth and the sun. Planet X is pulling what you call Nibiru behind it and a whole lot of debris will hit the earth. That will fulfill the prophecy of the large ice falling to earth. In a sense yes the smaller Tsunami does prevent certain things from happening. The bigger one caused by a pole shift that is caused by planet X is more for judgment on this world.

POST NOTE: SORRY, I SEE YOU ALREADY PARTIALLY ANSWERED MY QUESTION BELOW, BUT CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC?

Can you answer this question?... Does this tsunami event (in 2012) serve a greater purpose? In other words, does it also prevent something even worse from happening? If so, what does it prevent or what greater purpose does it serve? (I ask this specific question, because of something that John Titor said.)

Thank you for the replies. :)

PamelaM

actually this question is for Sam.. what is it like to hear someones thoughts in your head does the thought sound like when the person is talking or different? Can you hear more than one person talking at a time or just one? did you ever get to transfer your own thoughts back?
Just trying to understand what that would be like.

Samstwitch

actually this question is for Sam.. what is it like to hear someones thoughts in your head does the thought sound like when the person is talking or different? Can you hear more than one person talking at a time or just one? did you ever get to transfer your own thoughts back?
Just trying to understand what that would be like.

This is an easy question to answer. When I heard telepathically, it was just the same as hearing someone speak verbally. Sometimes I would hear a person ask me a question...I thought they asked me verbally, and I answered them...Only to find out, they hadn't actually 'asked' me the question yet, they had only thought it.

I could engage in a telepathic conversation with another telepathic person, but to us, it sounded as if we were actually talking verbally. There was no difference, except that our mouths weren't moving...and often times I/we weren't even aware of this until someone observing told us.

Now communicating telepathically was different than 'knowing' something psychically. I knew things about people just be being near them or seeing them, without hearing anything. Things would just come into my mind, I would know things that were true about them. That was different than telepathy. That was being psychic (even though I don't care for the word.)

PamelaM

I was wondering because using telepathy you wouldnt be using the physical voice box thats why I was wondering if it sounded different.
So you can plainly distinguish who is saying what because their telepathy sounds the same as if they were talking to you.
I think that would be interesting to hear but my luck I would hear everyone at one time and it would be noisy! what is the sound decibel.
I mean does it sound like a whisper or is it loud?