This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

PamelaM

I ask questions first....actually tons of questions (I cant help it naturally curious about everything.) belief is for later after considering all the data.

PamelaM

sigh...Well I see he was here a half hour ago and didnt leave any answers....kinda disappointed. John would have had them all answered by now.
Good time travelers are hard to find. hehe Well... Gotto go do some things.

timetraveler2063

Tell me this then, and we'll know by the end of 20 years whether or not this is crap...

1. What is the name of the Anti-Christ?

Either way, I can't take this serious enough because of our time difference, as well as this time line difference- I might as well write it off as something that happened in your reality and not ours, therefore it's pretty much 50% irrelevant. And because it's all undetermined until the time it comes, it makes no difference anyway, because we won't know until then ANYWAY. That's like saying, "I predict this will happen, but if it doesn't, I still have the excuse that I'm from another dimension, so what I said STILL has significance even though it didn't happen."

2. Where's the relevance then? What's the point of answering our questions? How does any of it make any relevance?

What I need as a person who "Considers" anything, is a prediction from you that is going to happen int he near future, that no one else could possibly predict! That will over rule all of my "ignorant statements."
3. Can you do that for me?
When did I say I'm from another dimension?

Avoiding the questions over technicalities now, are we? o_0 You know what I mean.
My friend you can call it whatever you want. I'm not here to argue with anyone. The name of the Anti-Christ will not be revealed until the appointed time.

timetraveler2063

To 2063:

Do you consider yourself a Christian?

Since you are saying 2012 starts the tribulation then can you tell us what it was like when
Jesus came back? Do you live in this thousand year reign?

Do you know of John Titor? Are you from the same organization?
Can you tell me a little tidbit about him personally that may help me know you know him?

Have you the opportunity to meet Jesus personally?

What is the greatest thing you have seen in your travels?

How far back have your people went and have you went to your future?

It interested me that you described being from a place of higher vibration.
What does this mean exactly? Are you from a parallel world or another
Dimension?

If I touched your arm would I feel you vibrating differently?
Could we even touch you?

Does this mean you lower your vibration to visit us?
Does this mean you have more if a loving energy feild ? What exactly makes
You have a higher or lower frequency?
Is it possible for one of us to visit your world if our vibration is different?
I could ask a million questions but I will stop there and hope you
Are willing to answer these?

Wait I do have one more. If aliens are on lower vibration is it possible to keep them
Away by keeping positive because in studying this I have noticed they usually appear
Where bad things have happened and also I had noticed people like with streiber he said
He had a lot of negative thoughts when he was aboard their ships. Fire in the sky they had entered a
Very negative forests where they were fighting a lot before the ship came and the Indians had
Called that forest cursed. It's just stuff I had pieced together and noticed.
You have to realize that if what you are saying is true you are an alien too as well as demons and angels.
I wish I could see a real holy angel and not just in dreams. Is this possible and not just when you are
In trouble and need their help?

I will stop. I hope we get to talk to you for awhile and I hope your not a fraud...we have a lot if those.
I keep an open mind.
I see in you a person who seeks the kingdom of God! I know the feeling that you speak of. Nothing in this world comes close to that feeling at all!
To 2063:

Do you consider yourself a Christian?

Since you are saying 2012 starts the tribulation then can you tell us what it was like when
Jesus came back? Do you live in this thousand year reign?

Do you know of John Titor? Are you from the same organization?
Can you tell me a little tidbit about him personally that may help me know you know him?

Have you the opportunity to meet Jesus personally?

What is the greatest thing you have seen in your travels?

How far back have your people went and have you went to your future?

It interested me that you described being from a place of higher vibration.
What does this mean exactly? Are you from a parallel world or another
Dimension?

If I touched your arm would I feel you vibrating differently?
Could we even touch you?

Does this mean you lower your vibration to visit us?
Does this mean you have more if a loving energy feild ? What exactly makes
You have a higher or lower frequency?
Is it possible for one of us to visit your world if our vibration is different?
I could ask a million questions but I will stop there and hope you
Are willing to answer these?

Wait I do have one more. If aliens are on lower vibration is it possible to keep them
Away by keeping positive because in studying this I have noticed they usually appear
Where bad things have happened and also I had noticed people like with streiber he said
He had a lot of negative thoughts when he was aboard their ships. Fire in the sky they had entered a
Very negative forests where they were fighting a lot before the ship came and the Indians had
Called that forest cursed. It's just stuff I had pieced together and noticed.
You have to realize that if what you are saying is true you are an alien too as well as demons and angels.
I wish I could see a real holy angel and not just in dreams. Is this possible and not just when you are
In trouble and need their help?

I will stop. I hope we get to talk to you for awhile and I hope your not a fraud...we have a lot if those.
I keep an open mind.

Yes I'm a Christian. I was not there on that day when he returned we are not able to travel to certain time periods concerning him. It has been attempted but fails when everything should work. We cannot target any date of his return. John is not one of us nor has he ever been. He built his time machine himself and is a lone traveler as we call them. There are many type travelers of that nature who travel with their own interest in mind. We who where once call Single Units are now called Qronos Units. I have been to this time frame before in 1997, 1963, 1912 for various missions. Now my rank is Qronos 7. The last thing I heard about John is that he went a 100 years into the future from our time. I have no idea why. I will ask my mates here with me if they know anything more about him and get back to you. No I have not met him personally. The greatest thing I have seen in my travels is New Jerusalem. I cannot form words to describe it. I cannot answer yes or no if we are in the 1000yrs. I have not traveled to my future as of yet. After this mission is over I believe we are scheduled for a future mission.

The higher vibration I speak of is something that many of you now are on the verge of achieving. As I stated before a shift is in the process of happening right now in this time. Many people of this time are feeling it right now. I can tell you how to make this process go much more smoothly. Activate your Pineal Gland.
The government of this time knows what the human population is capable of and they fear you. For years they have been poisoning the food to keep your Pineal Gland inactive. The key is your Pineal Gland.
Yes if you touch me you will have an experience.

What you call Aliens can be stopped if you have the will to do so. Call out to Jesus and they must leave you alone. They are of Satan that's why many people report the smell of sulfur when the "alien's" come around.

PamelaM

[/quote]

Yes I'm a Christian. I was not there on that day when he returned we are not able to travel to certain time periods concerning him. It has been attempted but fails when everything should work. We cannot target any date of his return. John is not one of us nor has he ever been. He built his time machine himself and is a lone traveler as we call them. There are many type travelers of that nature who travel with their own interest in mind. We who where once call Single Units are now called Qronos Units. I have been to this time frame before in 1997, 1963, 1912 for various missions. Now my rank is Qronos 7. The last thing I heard about John is that he went a 100 years into the future from our time. I have no idea why. I will ask my mates here with me if they know anything more about him and get back to you. No I have not met him personally. The greatest thing I have seen in my travels is New Jerusalem. I cannot form words to describe it. I cannot answer yes or no if we are in the 1000yrs. I have not traveled to my future as of yet. After this mission is over I believe we are scheduled for a future mission.

The higher vibration I speak of is something that many of you now are on the verge of achieving. As I stated before a shift is in the process of happening right now in this time. Many people of this time are feeling it right now. I can tell you how to make this process go much more smoothly. Activate your Pineal Gland.
The government of this time knows what the human population is capable of and they fear you. For years they have been poisoning the food to keep your Pineal Gland inactive. The key is your Pineal Gland.
Yes if you touch me you will have an experience.

What you call Aliens can be stopped if you have the will to do so. Call out to Jesus and they must leave you alone. They are of Satan that's why many people report the smell of sulfur when the "alien's" come around.[/quote]
*************************************************************************************************

But what does a Pineal gland have to do with being a christian? That sounds newageish.

What kind of experience would I have if I came up and laid my hand on your arm. Please describe in detail. Would I feel you vibrating at a
different frequency? Would the environment change? Would it change my vibration? what exactly would I experience?
If you only answer one question please answer this one I am most curious over it.

Please ask your mates for me about John I would be interested in what they woud have to say.

I hope you dont take a long time to answer I have many questions!

PamelaM

Can you tell me a little bit about the New Jerusalem that you had seen. Have you actually been inside it and is it physical?
How much contact did you have with the residents of that city? What do you know about it? Did you feel any presence when
you were in it or near it?

Have you personally met any angels? If so can you describe your experience with them?

How does one activate their Pineal gland and why is this important?

Do you use a machine to travel and if so what kind do you use?

Have you personally had to fight any aliens?

Where or when exactly are you from? are you a group that is here then? How long will we be able to ask you questions?

Peregrini

timetraveler2063;

I wonder, why is it that some times, mostly when you're preaching to people, you sound all King James version yet other times you sound like the rest of us? Are you trying to impress us with your eloquence or is it you just can't really keep the charade up full time? Just curious. Has anyone else noticed this or am I mistaken? Oh, and for the record, I believe you're full of bologna. I'm not making fun of your grammar. Just pointing out a disparity. (trying to play nice)

Your answers are coming very soon. For even now they are on the way.
Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 4 | Paranormalis
Yes it came true. Even now the things that the Bible talks about are happening. I will tell you this Syria will soon fill Bible prophecy.
Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 4 | Paranormalis
I have made no predictions for 2032. I tell you now this world stands at a critical point in time! For 2012 is not the end but the beginning of the end. All of your decisions since WW2 has lead up to what is about to happen. For soon your oceans will reach out and come inward over 100 plus miles on every shoreline in what you call America! The sun will soon spit out a very large CME taking out much of your infrastructure. For now the warnings will continue for the Lord God loves you all and even now is trying to get your attention. The sun is about to send you another warning. Tell me, when it comes then will you see time is indeed short?

I tell you now they shall be here! The Lord God will protect his people just as he did in the old days. Even so now he does so. Stay strong and hold your ground for the evil people of this world will not be able to touch you. One thing they will try to do is to control you with food. Is God not all powerful? Can he not feed his people when the government tries to keep food from them? Can he not make your skin thicker to withstand the elements that will destroy much of this world? Pass the test and your reward will be eternal life!
Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 5 | Paranormalis
Once again? I did answer your question. If I said they will be here that would mean post would it not? I even went further and told you some of the thing's they will be doing. (This is an example of normal grammar)
Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 5 | Paranormalis

I fault you not for what you say.
If I said unto you that angles fly and have no wings and yet you see what you call a UFO and it defies your laws and can transition in and out of this dimension what then do you have?
Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Page 6 | Paranormalis

Samstwitch

John is not one of us nor has he ever been. He built his time machine himself and is a lone traveler as we call them. There are many type travelers of that nature who travel with their own interest in mind.

John said he was on an assigned mission (paraphrased) and that the machine was not his own. He did not build the time machine and was limited in his knowledge of it. Are you aware of this?

What you call Aliens can be stopped if you have the will to do so. Call out to Jesus and they must leave you alone.

I know calling out to Jesus does stop aliens, because I have already done it and it works.

timetraveler2063 would you please answer these questions for me? I would have asked John Titor the same questions if I had the opportunity.

1) Was there a Rapture of those who believe in Jesus (as we are anticipating)? If so, when does it happen? (I'm not asking for a date, just a general time frame.)

2) Can you tell us anything about the Two Witnesses (who will appear during half of the 7-year Tribulation period) spoken of in Revelation of the Bible?

3) Have you read My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials?