This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Samstwitch

Something to notice about Time Travelers from 2036 and 2063...they are Christians, they believe in God and Jesus Christ. They exist in a post-Tribulation world. (And I believe, post-Rapture.) That tells me that Bible Prophecy about the 'End Times', the Antichrist, Revelation, etc. came true, otherwise people would not believe! That is something for unbelievers to think about. Jesus forewarned us about the 'Last Days' and left instructions for us in the Bible. Be sure to include a Bible in your Prepper supplies.

Nelli

Dont know if anyone noticed this:
Holograms are far more efficient then what you have now and they are widely used for various activities.Nano technology is in wide use in 2063.By the way in this year 2005 nano technology will take a huge leap.Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032

5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.
You type in asteroid 2032 and theres a bunch of articles from different countries saying that they predict in that year an astroid will hit.

Liberty

Ladies and gentlemen! We have officially broken the time travel project! This might be the reason behind the war that is about to start in May! Qronos1 describes the names of the time machines built by GE! He sort of mentions titor with the old machine! 5/10/12! Titor was 100% real! Im sure he knew this would break on this date! The nato summit in Chicago might be real disasterous!

Liberty

Liberty, I scanned through the different posts and had mixed feelings on it. If this is really from 2005, I have to give him credit on Obama, "The next President you elect will not be born in the USA". There are things he talks about that I feel are incorrect or relate to a slightly different Worldline. Still, if he could nail Obama like that, I am going back to check this out some more.

What's the deal on this Russian troops on our soil? I keep reading on this, but have no idea if this is for real or not. Anyone know more about this?

Hey Rosco! Remember what Titor said : " The president of this time will be like Lincoln, the next would only want to keep his/her power base."

Samstwitch

Dont know if anyone noticed this: ...Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032

You type in asteroid 2032 and theres a bunch of articles from different countries saying that they predict in that year an astroid will hit.

The question is, did Qronos1 have access to this information in September 2005? Here is one article from 2002, but it is vague on the year that the asteroid will hit.

Scientists gather this fall to study preventing an asteroid strike on Earth
June 17, 2002: Excerpt, "Scientists think there are at least eight other Earth-impact possibilities between 2032 and 2096."

There are articles about Russia trying to prevent an asteroid from hitting the earth in 2032, but these all hit the news in 2009.

The Russian Plan To Blow Up An Asteroid To Prevent Armageddon
December 30, 2009 - AP: Russia's space chief said Wednesday his agency will consider sending a spacecraft to a large asteroid to knock it off its path and prevent a possible collision with Earth.

Anatoly Perminov said the space agency will hold a meeting soon to assess a mission to Apophis, telling Golos Rossii radio that it would invite NASA, the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join the project once it is finalized.

When the 270-meter (885-foot) asteroid was first discovered in 2004, astronomers estimated the chances of it smashing into Earth in its first flyby in 2029 were as high as 1-in-37. Further studies ruled out the possibility of an impact in 2029, when the asteroid is expected to come no closer than 18,300 miles (29,450 kilometers) above Earth's surface, but they indicated a small possibility of a hit on subsequent encounters.

In October, NASA lowered the odds that Apophis could hit Earth in 2036 from a 1-in-45,000 as earlier thought to a 1-in-250,000 chance after researchers recalculated the asteroid's path. It said another close encounter in 2068 will involve a 1-in-330,000 chance of impact.

Scientists have long theorized about asteroid deflection strategies. Some have proposed sending a probe to circle around a dangerous asteroid to gradually change its trajectory. Others suggested sending a spacecraft to collide with the asteroid and alter its momentum, or using nuclear weapons to hit it.

Without mentioning NASA findings, Perminov said that he heard from a scientist that Apophis is getting closer and may hit the planet. "I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me it could hit the Earth by 2032," Perminov said. He wouldn't disclose any details of the project, saying they still need to be worked out. But he said the mission wouldn't require any nuclear explosions.

Hollywood action films "Deep Impact" and "Armageddon," have featured space missions scrambling to avoid catastrophic collisions. In both movies space crews use nuclear bombs in an attempt to prevent collisions.

RESEARCHING: I won't surf the Web much right now, because I don't want to take the chance of getting a virus on my computer before my big move to Texas. (It's happened twice already.) Perhaps one of you could research this further. Search "asteroid 2032" and see if there is anything on or before September 2005 about this happening.

Rosco..Jones

Discovered in 2004 with no mention of 2032 at that time.

wikipedia
99942 Apophis (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/əˈpɒfɪs/, previously known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a small probability (up to 2.7%) that it would strike the Earth in 2029. Additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. However, a possibility remained that during the 2029 close encounter with Earth, Apophis would pass through a gravitational keyhole, a precise region in space no more than about a half-mile wide,[6] that would set up a future impact on April 13, 2036.

Liberty

Sammy im going to mail you something. And ask you a question! The question is do you think lighting strikes twice?

2012 = You will find some answers .............................. 5 may 12

Samstwitch

Sammy im going to mail you something. And ask you a question! The question is do you think lighting strikes twice?

2012 = You will find some answers .............................. 5 may 12

Hi Liberty, Oh I read and answered your IM before I saw this post. (You didn't make it a conversation that I could reply to, so I sent you a new one.) I didn't know about your question...do you think lightening strikes twice? And I'm not sure what you're asking me in relation to 5 May 2012. Some things go over my head, and I miss the obvious. Please ask me in a more direct way, so I will understand. :)

Leslie

You think the rock could have something to do with the God of Abraham? I remember as a kid in church school something about Abraham and a rock. When I have time, I'll research. Cheers.

Samstwitch

You think the rock could have something to do with the God of Abraham? I remember as a kid in church school something about Abraham and a rock. When I have time, I'll research. Cheers.

What rock? I don't recall a rock being mentioned in this guy's story. Did I miss something? (With regards to Abraham, I believe the 'rock' would be the altar he built for the Lord. Is that what you're referring to?)