This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Rosco..Jones

What rock? I don't recall a rock being mentioned in this guy's story. Did I miss something? (With regards to Abraham, I believe the 'rock' would be the altar he built for the Lord. Is that what you're referring to?)

5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.

My guess is the rock referred to here, would be the asteroid impacting into the ocean.
I don't see any ties to the Dome of the Rock, rock.

Samstwitch

You think the rock could have something to do with the God of Abraham? I remember as a kid in church school something about Abraham and a rock. When I have time, I'll research. Cheers.

Okay now believe I see the connection you are trying to make, thanks to Rosco and others. You are suggesting that the Asteroid of 2032 may be tied in with the Rock of Abraham, aka, The Dome of the Rock.

The Rock of Abraham is a huge rock that sits in the Muslim place of worship The Dome of the Rock, believed to be the place where Muhammad ascended to Heaven accompanied by the angel Gabriel. The Jewish people believe that same rock is the stone where Abraham prepared to sacrifice his son Isaac.

The Time Traveler from 2063 left us a cryptic clue about what will happen in 2032: "2032 The ocean will boil with the rock"...Through researching we find that indeed an Asteroid is heading towards earth and scientist have predicted that it will impact the earth in 2032.

To answer your question, these two rocks are totally unrelated. The Rock of Abraham has nothing to do with the Asteroid of 2032.

Well Done, Liberty. For some time, since I have been posting on this site and elsewhere, I have mentioned that I had indeed found other time travelers. All you need to know, is what to look for. Qronos was one of the TT'ers I have identified as a real Time Traveler. As for your speculations about his 2032 statement, go easy. Be mindful of what you know and what you think you know.
By my count, there are 8 others. Maybe I won't have to write that damn addendum to COATT after all.

Samstwitch

Well Done, Liberty. For some time, since I have been posting on this site and elsewhere, I have mentioned that I had indeed found other time travelers. All you need to know, is what to look for. Qronos was one of the TT'ers I have identified as a real Time Traveler. As for your speculations about his 2032 statement, go easy. Be mindful of what you know and what you think you know.
By my count, there are 8 others. Maybe I won't have to write that damn addendum to COATT after all.

Hi TR, Would you please name the other Time Travelers and give us links where we can find their posts? Also, any information you can tell us about why you think they are Time Travelers would be useful.

You have been saying for some time that they exist. I'm very curious to know the details, and I'm sure others are as well. If you share the information with us, we will have something to research, as we have done with the information from Liberty.

Hi TR, Would you please name the other Time Travelers and give us links where we can find their posts? Also, any information you can tell us about why you think they are Time Travelers would be useful.
You have been saying for some time that they exist. I'm very curious to know the details, and I'm sure others are as well. If you share the information with us, we will have something to research, as we have done with the information from Liberty.

Yes, Sam, I have been telling you and others here that I have discovered other time travelers. They are here now.

I also believe I mentioned the other night that username "Keke" on Time Travel Institute was just such a time traveler.

I was very interested and disappointed to see yours and others' reactions to Qronos' posts: that it was supporting evidence that John Titor was real.

With all due respect, how many times is everyone going to keep asking the same question? How much evidence is enough evidence to where we finally accept it and say "yes, John was real. Now what does that mean? What are the implications?" Instead, people took Qronos' posts just to try to bolster a question that has been answered already, in spades. At the risk of sounding a little self-promoting, the evidence I compiled is definitive and has been published for any and all to see.

I no longer wonder if John Titor was really a time traveler. I no longer pore over every little turn of phrase he uttered looking for some hint at what awaits us in the future. I also no longer look for yet more evidence proving that he was exactly what he said he was. Why? Because, again, that question has already been answered.

The question now for me (and which should, respectfully, be for you too) is, "now what?"

This led me to research and look for others.

So while I use the topic of "John Titor" as a general point to direct my interest where I will watch the boards to see if anyone interesting pops up (such as Keke), I don't make it a habit to post any more. Many are not ready nor willing to move beyond the Titor posts and delve into the deeper mystery of (what I have termed) "the actual truth," which would be the topic I would be more interested in discussing and debating.

It is because of this, that I hesitate to divulge the others that I have discovered, especially in a forum. By providing what I have discovered for the 8 or 9 others, one question will inevitably arise: "how do you know?"

As has been evidenced by the years following the Titor posts 12 years ago, any number of hoaxers have appeared attempting to deceive others by calling themselves time travelers or even John himself. The good ones have studied the posts in an attempt to learn all the ins and outs of the story. But there are other aspects to Titor and others like him that stand out to those with eyes to see them. By knowing these yardsticks to measure any potential TT'ers/hoaxers by, the hoaxers fall by the wayside pretty quickly. And, as you can imagine, if I were to divulge "how I know" this would simply give ammunition to would-be hoaxers to polish their hoaxes, muddying the waters of my own understanding of the topic. As you can imagine, I am averse to do this.

Also following any disclosure would be the unavoidable (and invariably rude) debunkers for whom I have very little patience. Peregrini's feeble response to Liberty's discovery of Qronos is a good example. Skeptics I can work with. Debunkers are a waste of my time. I'm not really interested in "debating" a given topic with someone who has only the information presented in the posts themselves to base his position and is incapable or unwilling to accept the actual (and larger) truth.

Sam, you and others have asked me to provide these usernames or identities of the other TT'ers. I can respect this curiosity. But, before I do this, interest in Titor must move beyond his posts and even accept that their understanding is not the actual truth. Are people willing to give up their sacred cows if it meant learning the actual truth? In my experience, sadly, people are not willing to change their worldview to understand the universe better. For those of you who have read Conviction of a Time Traveler, you will note that I mentioned these steel bars that inhibit a person's growth and expanded understanding of the phenomena itself.

So, to answer your question, Yes, there are others. I have found 8 or 9 others so far. They have all been subsequent to Titor's posts (interestingly) and it scares the hell out of me knowing that their presence is concentrated in these most recent years. And yes, there is at least one here "now."

I will close this post, not with an answer, but with a question. A question that, if followed to its logical conclusion, should lead you to a wider understanding of the Titor posts and Time Travel in general:

"Why was A Time Traveler's Tale written and published?"
Ask this question of yourself and you will have taken the first step away from the safe harbor of Titor's posts and into deeper water of what it all means...​

Samstwitch

Yes, Sam, I have been telling you and others here that I have discovered other time travelers. They are here now.

I also believe I mentioned the other night that username "Keke" on Time Travel Institute was just such a time traveler.

I was very interested and disappointed to see yours and others' reactions to Qronos' posts: that it was supporting evidence that John Titor was real.

With all due respect, how many times is everyone going to keep asking the same question? How much evidence is enough evidence to where we finally accept it and say "yes, John was real. Now what does that mean? What are the implications?" Instead, people took Qronos' posts just to try to bolster a question that has been answered already, in spades. At the risk of sounding a little self-promoting, the evidence I compiled is definitive and has been published for any and all to see.

I no longer wonder if John Titor was really a time traveler. I no longer pore over every little turn of phrase he uttered looking for some hint at what awaits us in the future. I also no longer look for yet more evidence proving that he was exactly what he said he was. Why? Because, again, that question has already been answered.

The question now for me (and which should, respectfully, be for you too) is, "now what?"

This led me to research and look for others.

So while I use the topic of "John Titor" as a general point to direct my interest where I will watch the boards to see if anyone interesting pops up (such as Keke), I don't make it a habit to post any more. Many are not ready nor willing to move beyond the Titor posts and delve into the deeper mystery of (what I have termed) "the actual truth," which would be the topic I would be more interested in discussing and debating.

It is because of this, that I hesitate to divulge the others that I have discovered, especially in a forum. By providing what I have discovered for the 8 or 9 others, one question will inevitably arise: "how do you know?"

As has been evidenced by the years following the Titor posts 12 years ago, any number of hoaxers have appeared attempting to deceive others by calling themselves time travelers or even John himself. The good ones have studied the posts in an attempt to learn all the ins and outs of the story. But there are other aspects to Titor and others like him that stand out to those with eyes to see them. By knowing these yardsticks to measure any potential TT'ers/hoaxers by, the hoaxers fall by the wayside pretty quickly. And, as you can imagine, if I were to divulge "how I know" this would simply give ammunition to would-be hoaxers to polish their hoaxes, muddying the waters of my own understanding of the topic. As you can imagine, I am averse to do this.

Also following any disclosure would be the unavoidable (and invariably rude) debunkers for whom I have very little patience. Peregrini's feeble response to Liberty's discovery of Qronos is a good example. Skeptics I can work with. Debunkers are a waste of my time. I'm not really interested in "debating" a given topic with someone who has only the information presented in the posts themselves to base his position and is incapable or unwilling to accept the actual (and larger) truth.

Sam, you and others have asked me to provide these usernames or identities of the other TT'ers. I can respect this curiosity. But, before I do this, interest in Titor must move beyond his posts and even accept that their understanding is not the actual truth. Are people willing to give up their sacred cows if it meant learning the actual truth? In my experience, sadly, people are not willing to change their worldview to understand the universe better. For those of you who have read Conviction of a Time Traveler, you will note that I mentioned these steel bars that inhibit a person's growth and expanded understanding of the phenomena itself.

So, to answer your question, Yes, there are others. I have found 8 or 9 others so far. They have all been subsequent to Titor's posts (interestingly) and it scares the hell out of me knowing that their presence is concentrated in these most recent years. And yes, there is at least one here "now."

I will close this post, not with an answer, but with a question. A question that, if followed to its logical conclusion, should lead you to a wider understanding of the Titor posts and Time Travel in general:

"Why was A Time Traveler's Tale written and published?"
Ask this question of yourself and you will have taken the first step away from the safe harbor of Titor's posts and into deeper water of what it all means...​

You said, "I was very interested and disappointed to see yours and others' reactions to Qronos' posts: that is was supporting evidence that John Titor was real."

That is your opinion, not mine. I'm always glad to find evidence that supports John Titor being a real TT, because there are so many unbelievers.

You said, "So while I use the topic of "John Titor" as a general point to direct my interest where I will watch the boards to see if anyone interesting pops up (such as Keke), I don't make it a habit to post any more. Many are not ready nor willing to move beyond the Titor posts and delve into the deeper mystery of (what I have termed) "the actual truth," which would be the topic I would be more interested in discussing and debating....It is because of this, that I hesitate to divulge the others that I have discovered, especially in a forum. By providing what I have discovered for the 8 or 9 others, one question will inevitably arise: how do you know?"

And you said: "I was very...disappointed to see yours and others' reactions...Many are not ready or willing to move beyond the Titor posts..." "Sam, you and others have asked me to provide these usernames or identities of the other TT'ers. I can respect this curiosity. But, before I do this, interest in Titor must move beyond his posts and even accept that their understanding is not the actual truth."

My goodness, your comments are very condescending! You are not our master or instructor.
You sound like you are on an information power trip.

You keep saying there are other Time Travelers, and every time I asked you for specific information...ages ago, since our first private Chat where you played guessing games with me...you never gave me any answers, only questions, questions, questions. You made me dance around with your questions. I shared much information with you, and I answered all of your questions, but you didn't answer my questions.

You said, "I will close this post, not with an answer, but with a question.

Same old, same old thing...more questions. No thanks!

You have not shared information about other Time Travelers on this Forum. You always give a list of reasons why you won't share that information and now you have given more reasons. Don't share then, but don't give me any more excuses.

I won't be asking you any more questions.

Peregrini

My my, such tender toes, and in the Debunking thread you said it was a nice effort;

While there will be debunkers in any field of endeavor, the quality of the debunking varies wildly.
Nice effort, though.
temporal recon, Yesterday at 9:43 PM

Peregrini's feeble response

I prefer "half-hearted" since I wasn't that interested in taking the entire series of posts apart. They are that bad.
I don't usually refer to myself as a debunker but that is the term used here in this forum so I used it for my post. I AM certainly a skeptic concerning time travel. I have offered in previous posts my reasons why I can not believe time travel, in the sense you and others wish for it to be, is possible. You remind me of another here who likes to wax philosophical while saying absolutely nothing.

Many are not ready nor willing to move beyond the Titor posts and delve into the deeper mystery of (what I have termed) "the actual truth," which would be the topic I would be more interested in discussing and debating.

If, at any time, you wish to actually discuss or debate "the actual truth", that you seem to believe you have discovered, I would be more than happy to join you using "the actual facts" that I did not invent or give term to. I am only aware of them and would be happy to share them with you. I know I irritated Samstwitch when I disagreed on Titor but I wasn't condescending to her or the others that believed in him. I may have had a little too much fun with it though. I am going to play nice from now on. I got a U in deportment in kindergarten too. You on the other hand are being condescending toward her and I do like the way she slapped your face for it. So, whenever you're ready.
Sorry Samstwitch, I don't mean to reopen old wounds but this guy bugs me.