This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Dulux

I'm not quite a time traveler but I can in a sense project a part of myself into a specific point in time and see what is happening as if I am actually there in that time period. I have been training this ability all my life. Using it constantly wears me out a lot and I need to sleep for several hours or all day. Especially if I am viewing several different timelines at the same time. I would be happy to have a conversation with you too Sam and try to answer any questions you may have.

In regards to time travel , i believe if such an event occured i believe it would be catastophic , i believe that all time lines would connect , complete aniahlation of everything that exists , astral projection may be what your talking about , i dont know anything about the subject , and honestly im not a believer in time , only proggression , nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change...

I'm curious dave11, what your beliefs are, or your curiosities with paranormalis.com; what you are seeking...

To be square about that, I'm personally seeking more information on the coming pole shift between 2028 and 2032. Your turn- just curious.

Dulux

I like your approach to time travel. Are we looking at Astral Projection here?

I'd say it is similar to Astral projection yes, but a bit different. I'd say it is more in the realms of Remote Viewing. But instead of just remote viewing across space I can do it across dimensions and Time too. I suppose you could call it Remote Projection

I find it an odd coincidence that timetraveler2063 and writer2036 have similar numbers, and are talking about the future, and that coincidence is mathematically impossible. haha just kidding around, but I do have a question for you good sir...

In terms of music... what the next big deal in music that you astrally project? There's no right or wrong answer to that one.

TimeNot_0

Well, I guess all of us should pray more then.

Hoy-i-yoy-i-yoy.

Been through it, so the Sun and the sunspot cycle is heating up the planets and the weather going on is a combination of many things. Not good, so pray more.

Next buzz in music - just more of the same out with the old, in with whatever new it is I guess!

Dulux

Well, I guess all of us should pray more then.

Hoy-i-yoy-i-yoy.

Been through it, so the Sun and the sunspot cycle is heating up the planets and the weather going on is a combination of many things. Not good, so pray more.

Next buzz in music - just more of the same out with the old, in with whatever new it is I guess!

Hahahaha yea. I thought maybe he'd have a name for that musician though. haha

dave11

I'm not quite a time traveler but I can in a sense project a part of myself into a specific point in time and see what is happening as if I am actually there in that time period. I have been training this ability all my life. Using it constantly wears me out a lot and I need to sleep for several hours or all day. Especially if I am viewing several different timelines at the same time. I would be happy to have a conversation with you too Sam and try to answer any questions you may have.

In regards to time travel , i believe if such an event occured i believe it would be catastophic , i believe that all time lines would connect , complete aniahlation of everything that exists , astral projection may be what your talking about , i dont know anything about the subject , and honestly im not a believer in time , only proggression , nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change...

I'm curious dave11, what your beliefs are, or your curiosities with paranormalis.com; what you are seeking...

To be square about that, I'm personally seeking more information on the coming pole shift between 2028 and 2032. Your turn- just curious.
I was just looking for a sight to join to discuss my experiences , and this is the first sight i found , i believe in what i experienced , and i have an open mind that anything is possible , im here in hopes to talk to people who share my experiences , im not familiar with the pole shift , i doubt i/ll be alive then . so i dont have much to say about it/

Dulux

I was just looking for a sight to join to discuss my experiences , and this is the first sight i found , i believe in what i experienced , and i have an open mind that anything is possible , im here in hopes to talk to people who share my experiences , im not familiar with the pole shift , i doubt i/ll be alive then . so i dont have much to say about it/

touche haha

Peregrini

I'm not starting the debunking just yet but,
Samstwitch;
Do Not worry. You are right to question the Texas flood prediction. If our alleged TT'er knew any thing he would have left out that bit of BS.
Scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey estimate that If all of the ice sitting on land in Greenland and Antarctica melted it would cause global sea levels to rise by about 215 feet, or about 65 meters.
USATODAY.com - Answers: How much would sea level rise if polar ice melted
The rest of the article tells how "all" of the ice melting is highly unlikely.

Wait... you did read about Green lands ice sheet melting right? Yeah the whole thing... It's ice sheet thawed. That has already happened. Google it.

The Greenland ice melt being discussed is the "surface ice". The ice sheet itself is still 2 miles thick.
"Shocking" Greenland Ice Melt: Global Warming or Just Heat Wave?