This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

writer2036

I'm not quite a time traveler but I can in a sense project a part of myself into a specific point in time and see what is happening as if I am actually there in that time period. I have been training this ability all my life. Using it constantly wears me out a lot and I need to sleep for several hours or all day. Especially if I am viewing several different timelines at the same time. I would be happy to have a conversation with you too Sam and try to answer any questions you may have.

TnWatchdog

I'm not quite a time traveler but I can in a sense project a part of myself into a specific point in time and see what is happening as if I am actually there in that time period. I have been training this ability all my life. Using it constantly wears me out a lot and I need to sleep for several hours or all day. Especially if I am viewing several different timelines at the same time. I would be happy to have a conversation with you too Sam and try to answer any questions you may have.
I like your approach to time travel. Are we looking at Astral Projection here?

Ren

Baloney! Fill up a glass with ice, and then let it melt. The water you end up with, takes up less room, than the ice did, and always will. Melting ice, not full in water form.

As long as there is nothing under the ice. Ice melting off of Greenland always raises the water level because there is land under the ice.

Dulux

My friend you can call it whatever you want. I'm not here to argue with anyone. The name of the Anti-Christ will not be revealed until the appointed time.

You didn't answer the other questions- this is why I doubt you. Please, don't feel offended, only due the responses that are equal opposite reactions.

"2. Where's the relevance then? What's the point of answering our questions? How does any of it make any relevance if the predictions may not come true anyway, just because were from different time lines?"
I never said we are from different time lines. All timelines are coming together this year anyway therefore a time traveler saying they are from a different time line will not be true after December of this year.

You STILL didn't answer my question. I officially CAN'T Believe you.

writer2036

I like your approach to time travel. Are we looking at Astral Projection here?

I'd say it is similar to Astral projection yes, but a bit different. I'd say it is more in the realms of Remote Viewing. But instead of just remote viewing across space I can do it across dimensions and Time too. I suppose you could call it Remote Projection

timetraveler2063

I never said we are from different time lines. All timelines are coming together this year anyway therefore a time traveler saying they are from a different time line will not be true after December of this year.

John Titor said he was from the year 2036 and that he was from a different timeline. So your statement is in direct conflict with John Titor.

Is Jesus walking the earth in your time?

Timetraveler2063, I just did a little research and discovered that elevation in Fort Worth, Texas (where I live) is 612 feet above sea level. (More info here.) If your forecast comes true, then perhaps this area will not be flooded as there are 112 extra feet there. Are you positive that all of Texas becomes submerged under water from the Tsunami?
Yes Tidal bore will be a big reason for this. The event I speak of will not happen this year for Texas. The Tsunami of this year will be a smaller event. The event I speak of that will flood Texas will be caused by what you call planet X.

Originally, when I asked you about a forecast for 2012, you said that a very large Tsunami would hit Texas this year. After you made the forecast, I repeated it a few times, to reiterate that it was what you said. Now you have changed your forecast/prediction and say it is not going to happen this year. Here is what you said...

YOUR POST, Page 6 Post #103: One thing to note for this year is a very large Tsunami that I have been talking about that will hit the USA as you call it. What I tell you next I will try to tell you as best as I can. You said you live in Texas, move to one of the states I mentioned earlier. The area you live in now will be under over 500ft of water. Move!

After you posted that forecast, I repeated it a few times in my comments to verify that I understood it correctly. You reiturated that it was a forecast for 2012. I noted that in my comments, because it was a forecast that would determine if you are a genuine Timetraveler or a fraud, and we would know the answer by the end of 2012, which is in 5 months. (Reference our posts from Pages 6 onward.)

On Page 9, when I questioned some specifics of the forecast for 2012, you still did not disagree that it was an event for 2012.

MY QUESTION: Page 9 Post #172: About your 2012 forecast...Does all of Texas get submerged under water? How about just south of Fort Worth? If your prediction turns out to be correct, I may be treading water soon.

YOUR REPLY: Texas will be devastated by water.

Now you have suddenly changed what you originally said and are claiming Texas will NOT be submerged in water in 2012. This does not help your credibility.

What year does this event with Planet X that's supposed to flood Texas take place?
Yes it will be a large Tsunami. Forgive me for not clarifying, there will be 2 events one this year and another when planet X passes. All of Texas will be under water when what you call Planet X passes. The still large Tsunami that will hit this year will not put Texas under water. Texas will be devastated by water when Planet X passes. I never changed anything. I failed to clarify what I was saying. For that i'm sorry.

Dulux

There is no frackin' Planet X, XII or anything like that. Just more gobblygook talk~!

actually, Russia has confirmed that they have spotted the solar body that meets the speculations of a Planet X or Nibiru, which the Russians did call it Nibiru, on their national News, and that report never left Russia- you can find it on youtube.com - Just to clarify the facts. Nibiru is one of the main reason the Black operations in the military is keeping the Extra Terrestrial Embargo on a short leash non-disclosure. If you do the research and run all of that topic through a jury reasoning method- "90% A.R.M."- it's a completely successful court case, and I actually verified that with W-D.C. 2 years ago, but they weren't blunt with there response, they just said, "your not the first person to put it in a successor format." So it's real- there's plenty of reason and evidence out there to KNOW and Believe that. I challenge you to look for it.

The rules to the game though, at least for turning claims into evidence, is to take all the military and NASA related claims, and compare them. You'll find transcendent consistency everywhere- that includes Nibiru. It would be a land slide win.

dave11

In regards to time travel , i believe if such an event occured i believe it would be catastophic , i believe that all time lines would connect , complete aniahlation of everything that exists , astral projection may be what your talking about , i dont know anything about the subject , and honestly im not a believer in time , only proggression , nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change...