This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Samstwitch

Just for claritys sake... could someone let me know what the topic of this thread is about... the page one OP was not real clear and it looked more like a "chatter" thread

The link in Post #1 leads to a Blog dated 2005, supposedly posted by a self-proclaimed Time Traveler "Qronos1". The question for this topic is whether or not the Blog entries were actually posted in 2005, or if that year date had been faked.

Here is the link: Time Travel

Samstwitch

Oh wow.

To the time travel institute.

To further elaborate, another self-proclaimed Time Traveler entered this thread and continued the subject, calling himself TimeTraveler2063. So our Boss (Num7) split the thread and started a new thread for him here: Timetraveler2063 Questions

I might add that TT2063 bailed on me for a scheduled Chat that he agreed to prior...the purpose was to answer my questions. The day of the Chat, he bailed, and left Paranormalis. Just before he left, he sent me an email, and referred to Qronos1, named "Scott" as if he knew him as a Timetraveler (which makes me wonder if they are one in the same, or perhaps know each other in real time).

I do not believe TimeTraveler2063 was a real TTer.

Here is the thread that I posted with all of TimeTraveler2063's posts and forecasts...which, I might add, the recent predictions did not happen as he claimed they would: ALL of Timetraveler2063's Postings on Paranormalis: For Research and Investigation

There's only one person that I believe to be a real Time Traveler so far, and that's John Titor. No others have accurately predicted events...Unless of course, Qronos1's Blog was really posted in 2005.

titorite

Per this post, I declare this thread to be a Confirmed Hoax:
Okay, check this out:
Numenorean7

I created this blog a few minutes ago and posted an article. Thanks to the post scheduler that allows you to post in the past, I was able to post something on May 14th 2003.
Debunking - This is hard to believe this was written in 2005 | Paranormalis

It proves that it's possible to post messages "from the past" on Blogspot using the Schedule feature with a past date.

Wait, is this debunked or no?

Samstwitch

Per this post, I declare this thread to be a Confirmed Hoax:
Okay, check this out:
Numenorean7

I created this blog a few minutes ago and posted an article. Thanks to the post scheduler that allows you to post in the past, I was able to post something on May 14th 2003.
Debunking - This is hard to believe this was written in 2005 | Paranormalis

It proves that it's possible to post messages "from the past" on Blogspot using the Schedule feature with a past date.

Wait, is this debunked or no?

I was wondering that myself.

BTW, one of our members who either signed up recently, or returned from being away, (can't remember which) I believe they said they remember the posts from Qronos1 in 2005, but I don't know if the comment was posted on this thread or somewhere else.

titorite

Lowyat.NET V2

Godlike productions

Conspiracy cafe

And here

Paranormalis.

Those are the place 2036.blogspot.com start popping up to be talked about and all the times people start talking are around june of this year.

And as hard as some of my fellow time travel enthusiasts seek... I have to think they would of found it prior to this year.

On the other hand their is qronus16 ..... oddly enough he converses with a ren.

Stuff just got strange for me.

Message To You All | Page 9 | Time Travel Institute

Samstwitch

And as hard as some of my fellow time travel enthusiasts seek... I have to think they would of found it prior to this year.

I thought of this as well. John Titor posted in 2001 and his predictions have been talked about steadily ever since. However, we did not hear anything about Qronos1's posts until this year. That's also why I don't regard the Blog as authentic with respect to the Posting date of 2005.

You and I well know that any time a self-proclaimed TTer comes on any Forum and makes predictions, many of us follow those predictions to see if they will happen, just as we have done with TT2063. I really don't believe either Qronos's or TT2063 were true TTers.

titorite

Let's talk about the time from which I come.But first let me say this.The sun is not a good place to live or get close to.It's going to spit it's hot fire towards the earth, soon.I can not say anything other then that.

My call sign is Qronos1, and my real name is Scott.
'

Then at TTI

in 2006

Scott came here last year on a mission

I stand corrected... perhaps not a hoax at all