This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Apocalypse

The resultant fate from that change is always relatable(?) to this one. Fate NEVER changes - it's Fate's path that changes.

I both shutter in all kinds of emotion at the notion of more travelers.

By my count, I have documented well over 20 so far for the past 15 years or so.

One might wonder what is so interesting about this time period that would attract so much attention from our descendants?

You don't say,? Please do go on in great detail. I should think you have more than just my attention waiting on it.

Titorite,

It is unlikely I will make this list available. Primarily because it relies on research and metrics that I do not divulge. Invariably, if I were to identify certain individuals, the inevitable first question would be, "how do you know?" My interest is not to prove to others what I have found. Not inconsequentially, I did identify one individual on TTI some time ago just in the interest of bread and circuses. Username Keke is more likely than not a "time traveler." Nobody cared because Keke didn't make predictions. Suffice it to say that "time travel" is real and happening now. One just recently left about a week ago. I had the opportunity to speak with him and made some interesting conclusions.

When will people stop treating claims of "time travel" as an opportunity to ask what the weather is going to be tomorrow?

As always
Kind Regards
TR

titorite

Username Keke is more likely than not a "time traveler."

I caught those words and followed that trail. I was wondering why you gave that person as an example then my path lead quickly elsewhere.

Nobody cared because Keke didn't make predictions. Suffice it to say that "time travel" is real and happening now. One just recently left about a week ago. I had the opportunity to speak with him and made some interesting conclusions.

When will people stop treating claims of "time travel" as an opportunity to ask what the weather is going to be tomorrow?

As always
Kind Regards
TR

Hmmmmm, What else can we ask? Why are you here? How long do you plan to stay? Can we travel on together?

that last one sounds more like a marriage proposal. LOL.

I do wonder though ..... maybe ezeikiles chariot was a worldline traveler going too far back. No that is not what I wonder. What I really wonder is how far down the rabbit hole you are.

titorite

By all rights and means, when the government formed to ensure life and liberty, murder it's own citizens with out a charge or trial... well that was your formal announcement. We are indeed in a civil war right now. IMHO.

Anonynez

This is awesome!! My only comment is with regard to the very first post on this thread. New Orleans took on Katrina and BP....we're still alive and kickin. Not dead at all ;) Other than that, some of those predictions were money.