Thoughts on what Bigfoot really is?

BlastTyrant

Back in Pennsylvania in the 1970's there were hundreds of reports of seeing Bigfoot get off of spaceships and vanish, it is also very very common to experience UFO activity along with bigfoot sightings and vice versa, i tend to go with the fact they're a ET race that the Greys or whatever use to get samples from our natural fauna.

8thsinner

Back in Pennsylvania in the 1970's there were hundreds of reports of seeing Bigfoot get off of spaceships and vanish, it is also very very common to experience UFO activity along with bigfoot sightings and vice versa, i tend to go with the fact they're a ET race that the Greys or whatever use to get samples from our natural fauna.
It's possible, tho I can't imagine them wanting to work with the greys. Any of the grey races. Cause lets face it most of them are just plain assholes.

BlastTyrant

It's possible, tho I can't imagine them wanting to work with the greys. Any of the grey races. Cause lets face it most of them are just plain assholes.
Ya i used Grey's as kind of a blanket ET thing lol, but there are several types of Greys as well some that are actually empathetic to a degree, but ya i see Bigfoot more as a gatherer of sorts, which explains why sightings have gone down and why no one has ever seen one dead or come across anything carcass based, because once they're done they get picked up from their science project and go back home.

Secretman3811

Ya i used Grey's as kind of a blanket ET thing lol, but there are several types of Greys as well some that are actually empathetic to a degree, but ya i see Bigfoot more as a gatherer of sorts, which explains why sightings have gone down and why no one has ever seen one dead or come across anything carcass based, because once they're done they get picked up from their science project and go back home.
Bigfoot may kidnapping me during the future time but do I believe that it might happen because it someone said it a psychic but do they go bad bigfoot don't know

8thsinner

A modern version of this ancient beast?

No, I've told you what they are.
There are however a primitive like creature that some people have confused with the sasquatch. In its native tongue for the area it's called the almas. It is basically neolithic but just like america, russian officials deny it's existence. Even though they have tracked the tree of a human almas child for three or four generations now.
Almas and sasquatch are not the same, not even close they just look like they do cause of the fur.