Tim Travis,John Titor,The future

Tron1

Ok, Let's begin with the Jade Helm Exercise. They were actually going to spray more than the usual to turn us into zombies. They gave a scare but we won that battle. John Titor and Tim Travis are friend's of mine. Not personally but they are talking about me in forums. Tim saw Ike in a Library in the South. Tim told Ike to look my screen name up TRON1 but not my real name. Which baffle's me because I never met Tim prior to the first convo i had with him online here. He knew my name right away. So something happens between now ans 2021. I have had OBE's whether they were physical or vivid, I saw something real bad coming our way. I could draw it up. I don't know how to draw that detailed. But see when I saw this this was 2 day's before my birthday September 26th,2014. Thus I had gotten taken to the hospital for having a brawl in the property. I cannot go back there to that property. I have changed since then. So my birthday last year I go online and shut it off and it was updating. I wake up at 1 in the morning i had an im from TIM on fb with a bunch of 0's and 1. Binary codes. IKE will fill the file in. If he still has it. Why I say 2021? Both Tim and John said something about Hilary destroying us all. So obviously she win's the next election 4 year's due time. January 1st,2021. My information is true. Some how ISIS is defeated and then restored and built larger than we thought. Tim I have not heard from since the binaries. I recieved this card from one of his friend 's today. His name is Jay. I have talked about him before. Those codes are real and from the future.
That is one of those rare cases where they are real. Anyone want's to debunk me try me but this is real, ALUMININUM OXIDE. Maybe by doing this I will attract their Attention really fast. Like speed of light fast. Mach 15.

TimeFlipper

Mach 15 refers to the speed of sound not light Trony and you know that..
Are you trying to attract attention about Project Aurora?

Tron1

No I'm trying to attract two people but if you wish to write that is fine. the more the merrier the faster they will respond.

Tron1

the stuff they spray in the planes. to short the green house effect and lower the sun's temperature to eventually kill all of us. Or turn us into virus eating zombies.