Tim Travis,John Titor,The future

Tron1

I found something worth while but the town I live in will only know about it. I have already looked into it. A home made astro turf American football field. Built by the town's idea's. Permits demolition permit's and land fill permit's price is 180,000 I would get that back right away. Everyone will be like what's the hell is that noise. The player's would be in the yard practicing. But not quoting the simpson's episode. but actually doing it. would be really cool to have.

Deltro

I found something worth while but the town I live in will only know about it. I have already looked into it. A home made astro turf American football field. Built by the town's idea's. Permits demolition permit's and land fill permit's price is 180,000 I would get that back right away. Everyone will be like what's the hell is that noise. The player's would be in the yard practicing. But not quoting the simpson's episode. but actually doing it. would be really cool to have.
My noggin hurts after reading this.

alpha centauri

I heard from a German/Swedish conspiracy theorist there are a lot of sleeper cells in Germany and Sweden. Of course they come from the middle east and north africa not Germany.

It is easy to get a visa to the US as a German citizen because they dont control the religion.
The refugee crisis is planned in my opinion. So you can attack europe and the US with terrorist. In the US you can also get a gun very easily. so you dont have to have someone who smuggle it in the country.
If it is planned I think they are allready in the US.

You could be right or wrong. but I would anyway not vote for Hillary anyway. but I think it doesnt matter if it is planned because Trump cannot do anyting if they are already there.

But i could be wrong. I dont wont to scare people. It is only a theory from this German/Swedish guy.