Time And Matter

Alpha and 0mega

Time And Matter

Lets say if i travel back in time when i was born,will i be change from a boy to a cute baby.cos i hav learn that matter and time r kinda related to each other.:unsure:

Alpha and 0mega

Re: Time And Matter

And again for this theory,the time traveller would hav a limit for time travelling,he could only travel between the time he was born and the time he was dead. And so if my theory is rite,it could be use to solve the paradox of time travelling.For example,the grandmother paradox,the time traveller decide to travel back in time to kill his grandmother.and then when he travel back,he was change physically & mentally(as i mention in the frist post).So he couldn't remember that he has travel back in time to kill his grandmother.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
he was change physically & mentally(as i mention in the frist post).So he couldn't remember that he has travel back in time to kill his grandmother.[/b]
And he would also forget how to travel back in time , forget that he ever travelled in time , there would be two versions of himself , and if he travelled to a time where he doesn't exist ie before birth after death then he would cease to exist.In your scenario time travel doesn't sound very fun!

Alpha and 0mega

WEll i jus came to the thought that when time and matter r kinda related.jus like when time past,u tend to grow older,if u travel back in time,u might change too.So......i am now kinda figuring out how to fix this *pointless way of time travelling to make it more fun like ya said.:)

Alpha and 0mega

oki dokey, i got it.if i will to bend the time of the whole world but not the time traveller,then the time traveller would be able to get to the past without changin his thought or watever.rite??:)

Harte

oki dokey, i got it.if i will to bend the time of the whole world but not the time traveller,then the time traveller would be able to get to the past without changin his thought or watever.rite??:)[/b]

A&O,

Congratulations dude. You said more about time travel into the past in those few sentences than I have read from most of the other folks here. You got potential kid.

Einstein's general theory of relativity predicts pretty much what you just said, but maybe a little more elegantly. Please remember this, there is no time and there is no space, there is only spacetime. Bending space or time means bending spacetime. Spacetime is bent wherever there is mass. A little mass like you will only bend it a little bit. A big mass like the sun bends it a lot. A huge mass like a black hole could bend it into a pretzle. If you fly into that pretzle at the right speed and trajectory, you will be flung into the past.

Time here is time there. So bending spacetime somewhere out there near a black hole is bending it for the entire universe, from the point of view of the foolhardy soul that decided to shoot through the pretzle.

StarLord

Perhaps as Voyager uses the gravity and mass of planets to 'slingshot' around and gain velocity, ET uses the mass/gravity to manipulate FTL speeds and beyond?

realtimeguy

You present is in a particular Time Space and your past in another.

If and when you travel back in Time, you will only spiritually experience the events unfolding in the past. You will not be physically allowed to alter it.

However, you can help someone in the past change things for you. This person will most probably take your for a ghost or spirit.

RealtimeGuy

Lets say if i travel back in time when i was born,will i be change from a boy to a cute baby.cos i hav learn that matter and time r kinda related to each other.:unsure:[/b]

StarLord

That could present problems. Before we come to this world, we choose our 'lesson plan' much like choosing our courses in college. What's the sense in going back, changing things and loosing all that experience just to have to come back around and sign up for the classes you changed around again?

Not me, I'll stick with what I dealt and what was dealt to me after that.