Time Camera

TheMadProfessor

Well, I have had a bit of a look at the Radionic camera. The first page I found was virtually word for word as described in the OP. I found this info on Time Travel: "It's About Time" (by Robert A. Nelson) ~
Ernetti, Kozyrev, von Lubec, &c

However I also found this....

George de la Warr (1904–1969) was born in the North of England, and in later life became a civil engineer in the pay of Oxfordshire County Council. In 1953 he resigned from this post[1] to work on the controversial field of radionics, in which he was a pioneer.
De la Warr claimed to have invented a camera that could detect and cure diseases by remote control.[2] In June 1960, he was sued in the High Court by Catherine Phillips, a disgruntled former customer who said that her health had been ruined by using the Delawarr Diagnostic Instrument.[3] In particular, she said that the box could not possibly have the benefits that de la Warr claimed for it.[4] de la Warr said that his device operated above the physical plane, and the box was only used as a focus for thought.[5] After ten days of argument, the judge eventually found for de la Warr, though didn't state whether the box did or did not work.[6]
He founded the De La Warr Laboratories in Oxford where he did his research and built many radionic devices. The De La Warr Laboratories closed in 1987. Most of the radionic artifacts have unknown whereabouts. However, the radionic camera was given to Marcel J. Vogel, Psychic Research Inc. in San Jose, California. Vogel and Dan Willis did extensive tests and trials with the camera. Unfortunately, Vogel died in 1992. The whereabouts of the camera since then is unknown.

The above post is from Wiki, but seems more to promote the Radionic Camera as a health cure.... The big difference for the Wiki entry is that instead of being a time camera, it is a medical device.

However it does link to the original patent records!

If we look at page 2, Line 17.... it does seem to be trying to recreate the magnetron principle with 'alternating or interrupted DC' and a resonating chamber.......

It does state that the radiation produced cannot be measured by usual methods, and typically uses dowsing methods to detect the 'energy'......

Unfortunately having read the patent details, it does look to be something of a medical snake oil project.... but I have included the link to the patent details below and I would welcome your feedback, but on this occasion, I feel the two most applicable words are Hocum and Humbug.... Sorry to burst any bubbles on this one.

http://ether.sciences.free.fr/patents/DelaWarr/GB761976.pdf

Jacopo

hello to all come been? I am a new member of the forum and would like to get the book of Baron Ernst von lubek on trans-temporal photography. Someone could give me a file with this book that looks like a book that can’t be found.

goodbye and good day