Time Chatter and HDRKID's Forum

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was browsing old snapshots of sites I used to visit while discussing with Cosmo about the Chronovisor. It made me think of Time Chatter, which then made me think of HDRKID's forum. I figured I'd go ahead and write something about these 2 sites that are now gone.

Let's go back to the past! Enjoy a little nostalgia to finish the year strong.

1672456203977.png
Remember Time Chatter? It must have been around 2010. 2012? It was a community about time travel and time travel devices. I've met several soon-to-be members of Paranormalis over there back in the day.

The was very active at some point, with awesome discussions taking place. It was a great spot.

Here's a screenshot:
1672456227839.png

I remember reading threads about the HDR and the Flux Capacitor, IIRC. We have several members on here, who were members of Time Chatter first. I even think Time Flipper was one of them. If I remember, his username was FluxWarp or something.

The administrator of TimeChatter was Wildstar. I remember him being less and less involved in the community until he wouldn't visit at all. Then at some point, the site vanished. Pretty sad. No idea what happened.

It breaks my heart when communities vanish like this. So much information, experience, energy, and time wasted, gone. It doesn't cancel the good times people had there. But it cancels everything else. Sad indeed.

I'd be curious to know what happened to Wildstar.

Next up is HDRKID's forum.

1672456245829.png

Talking of TimeFlipper's previous online persona, the screenshot above contains one of the messages he posted as "fluxwarp", on HDRKID's forum.

So, HDRKID had a pretty cool forum too, with tons of discussions about the HDR. There were many good HDR stories on there, it was a great read back when it was online.

I can't speak for him, of course, but @HDRKID told me his forum went down following a hosting issue of some kind. Didn't have any backup, and neither did his host. Pretty sad too. Maybe he can tell us more.

I wish something could have been done before these 2 forums vanished. It's such a bummer.

@Cosmo made these 2 sites partly browsable with the Chronovisor. You can find it on Time Travel Institute. Feel free to check it out and explore it if you have a chance:

Time Chatter: TimeChatter.com
HDRKID's forum: HDRKid.com

Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know in the comments what you remember of these 2 sites.

--Num7

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Thanks for the links, man! There's still a lot to restore; what's there now is pretty minimal, but we'll restore as much as possible over time. Both were great sites and it's a shame when these places disappear. Trying to browse or search through stuff on Archive.org is such a huge chore, and there's a ton of interesting and weird discussions lost to the ages there.

If anyone knows of similar sites, definitely post them!

I'll put up the data I scraped from Archive.org that I'm working with soon so others can explore that data independently. I'm working on some information that better explains the Chronovisor too. Everything is basically new as of this week but we're making good progress, and this setup will allow others to participate if you're interested. More information on all that coming soon.

The "View Sources" button at the top of each should show the Archive.org sources used to reconstruct these. If you click it and don't get any results though, there's a bug with ampersands in URLs (where the archived URL contains '&' but renders incorrectly in the template(. That'll get fixed too but is something outside my control at the moment (a plugin I use causes it). It'll get fixed though.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

go into your pc look at extensions mine was causing problems by slapping and unwanted add blocker advertising over the YouTube video i watched every time and it had no x shut off or close things to get rid of it permanently and it kept coming up alot for a while then went then come back alot till i removed these YouTube extensions

steven chiverton

I was browsing old snapshots of sites I used to visit while discussing with Cosmo about the Chronovisor. It made me think of Time Chatter, which then made me think of HDRKID's forum. I figured I'd go ahead and write something about these 2 sites that are now gone.

View attachment 15919
Remember Time Chatter? It must have been around 2010. 2012? It was a community about time travel and time travel devices. I've met several soon-to-be members of Paranormalis over there back in the day.

The was very active at some point, with awesome discussions taking place. It was a great spot.

Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 15920

I remember reading threads about the HDR and the Flux Capacitor, IIRC. We have several members on here, who were members of Time Chatter first. I even think Time Flipper was one of them. If I remember, his username was FluxWarp or something.

The administrator of TimeChatter was Wildstar. I remember him being less and less involved in the community until he wouldn't visit at all. Then at some point, the site vanished. Pretty sad. No idea what happened.

It breaks my heart when communities vanish like this. So much information, experience, energy, and time wasted, gone. It doesn't cancel the good times people had there. But it cancels everything else. Sad indeed.

View attachment 15921

Talking of TimeFlipper's previous online persona, the screenshot above contains one of the messages he posted as "fluxwarp", on HDRKID's forum.

So, HDRKID had a pretty cool forum too, with tons of discussions about the HDR. There were many good HDR stories on there, it was a great read back when it was online.

I can't speak for him, of course, but @HDRKID told me his forum went down following a hosting issue of some kind. Didn't have any backup, and neither did his host. Pretty sad too. Maybe he can tell us more.

I wish something could have been done before these 2 forums vanished. It's such a bummer.

@Cosmo made these 2 sites partly browsable with the Chronovisor. You can find it on Time Travel Institute. Feel free to check it out and explore it if you have a chance:

Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know in the comments what you remember of these 2 sites.

--Num7
both those links dont work some problem there

steven chiverton

View attachment 15919

Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 15920

View attachment 15921

--Num7
hdr kid forum i clicked on that click on expieriences then go down and click on hdr accountrs theres nothing but but non related words to any hdr expieirences or acounts at all