Time - frequency

dexter1993

If
What you say above displays how little you know about waves.

Frequency can never "equal" the speed of light. Frequency is not speed.
It's like you said "...if the teapot equals the love affair..."

There is a relationship between frequency and wavelength that involves velocity though:

View attachment 8926
(There's also a relationship between teapots and love affairs - it involves cheating husbands.)

My suggestion - leave frequency out of your conversations until you figure out what it is.

Harte
If it's something important in my time machine I would like to know , that's why I asked how does frequency help in time machine ....

Acar

What you say above displays how little you know about waves.

Frequency can never "equal" the speed of light. Frequency is not speed.
It's like you said "...if the teapot equals the love affair..."

There is a relationship between frequency and wavelength that involves velocity though:

View attachment 8926
(There's also a relationship between teapots and love affairs - it involves cheating husbands.)

My suggestion - leave frequency out of your conversations until you figure out what it is.

Harte
Oh my god
keep calm buddy Make sure I know what the waves are as much as you do. I said the phrase "if the frequency reaches the speed of light" in the sense that the frequency of the system reaches the frequency of the speed of light.

Last edited:

Acar

firstly sorry for my english it might be broken

I also solved my problem. I hope I can test it soon. I completed my mathematical calculations and plans. and if I succeed, I will uncover the relationship between gravity and electromagnetism.

Harte

Oh my god
keep calm buddy Make sure I know what the waves are as much as you do. I said the phrase "if the frequency reaches the speed of light" in the sense that the frequency of the system reaches the frequency of the speed of light.
I'm calm. You sit still while I tell you something you need to know.
Light travels at the speed of light no matter what the frequency. The frequency of light, or any wave for that matter, has nothing whatsoever to do with the speed of that wave.

With visible light, frequency is associated with color. High frequencies have short wavelengths and are in the violet to ultraviolet range. Low frequencies have long wavelengths and are in the red to infrared range.

All of the above travel at the speed of light.

Just trying to help you with your misunderstanding of what frequency means.
I could have let you go on, you know, but that would have been cruel.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
With visible light/ against invisible light can that be cleared up in the way you have described the movements or such?

Harte

With visible light/ against invisible light can that be cleared up in the way you have described the movements or such?
There's no difference, except one we can see and the other we can't.
It's all electromagnetic waves, all operating by the same set of rules.

Harte