Time machine for sale five hundred driver and instructions purchase four hundred in parts yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

My belief is thats its just another silly scam!!...The thing is, i know that NO Paranormalis member would ever spend ANYTHING, on anything....I cant even get a past or present member to spend $3 bucks on a handful of electronic components, or even spend $3 bucks to buy a copy of the very first and highly informative book on Time-Travel!! :ROFLMAO:...

How does Stephen Gibbs sell the hdr is a projector spinning wormhole by temporal anomolly on fog projected works in a shipping container or vortex tunnel under ground and you have to wear a silly rubber suit coated in carbon

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Please, provide specific details regarding the device you're attempting to sell, or we will be forced to remove your proposition.

Lack of info makes this feel suspicious, big time...

Please, provide specific details regarding the device you're attempting to sell, or we will be forced to remove your proposition.

Lack of info makes this feel suspicious, big time...
Ok it works by being picture of the future and a functioning time machine manufacturing a connection between two points in time manipulated by spinning it for dilation there is lensing you project it on fog and ground it in a steel container or carbon conductive coated vortex tunnel and wear a rubber carbon suit c

Status
Not open for further replies.