Time Machine in Brompton Cemetery?

StarLord

Re: Time Machine in Brompton Cemetery?

If I am not mistaken, it was the priests that convinced / put a bug in the ear of the Pharaohs that a monument to their greatness that would last to the end of time was a good thing. It was also the priests that had certain chambers built in specific spots. Due to the shape of the pyramid, that spot was used as a initiation chamber for novice priests to experience alternate realities in conjunction with certain chemicals/herbs/drugs.

thenumbersix

What is reallly sad is that we no longer build things for the sake of it like they did then. Unless you count the Millenium Dome that is....

StarLord

Well, at least not untill you unearth that machine they got from either being ancestors of Atlantis or later visits from ET that let them cut and move 20 ton blocks that were damn near dressed and ready for setting. Like I believe that all those slaves hauled those blocks from a quarry umpteen miles from the construction site, on a river no less and then up a sand ramp. and they did not blast those blocks from the quarry.....

darkbreed

Cocaine and tobacco have been found in ancient egyptian mummies. This indicates they had been in contact with south america, as those plants are not native to Africa or any other country nearby.

And the pyramids, these were buildt as known in a very precise alignment, and on spesific energy gridpoints according to some.

It has been speculated in their purpose to be related to time/space portals, connected to other "hotspots" around the world and perhaps the universe.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Arez\")</div>
......pls show me the proof that the razor blade thing doesnt work? because i am a very true believer in that the egyptians where far more advanced than we where first led to believe. [/b]

Well, if you are a true believer, then nothing that I provide will change your mind. And there is no doubt that the Egyptians were extremely advanced. We still marvel at their achivements today.

the fresh fruit thing u are talkin about is false yes because it didnt keep things fresh it just keep them for rotting and making a very bad smell as is proven. and so is the rozor blade thing, there use to be factories that saved a hell of alot of cash from using the pyramid idea to keep their razors sharper. it works as it has been proven a hell of alot of times. and also if u made one urself but a mini version it would work but it has to be so accurate that u need to be really really precise on this. and point the blade in the right direction i think its west. [/b]

Humm. The company I used to work for was a major supplier to a company that makes razors. Our technical service reps got to visit their facilities and even brought back samples of the Venus razor years before it was put on the market. They didn't mention anything about pyramids however. Maybe they were bound by a non-disclosure agreement. :p

its just like if you drink from a square cup. it will make your fav drink taste different. its the shape that gives it its power. [/b]

This has more to do with smell than taste. It is true that liquids put in open containers will give off molecules that effect the taste. All you need to prove this is a set of wine glasses and your favorite wine. The shape of the glass and more importantly the surface area of the liquid and exposure to O2 will effect taste. This is why wine tasters will swirl the wine around in the glass and take a smell of it before they actually taste it. Of course I only condone underage drinking in the name of science.:)

they built the pyramid in 20 years it is said with 100,000 men. but the rock used was just to much. a japanese firm worked out that it would take 87 years to produce enough rock to build the great pyramid. that is with high explosives and high tech drills.(which would make match for man power) after that 87 years then they would have to build it. and the blocks weight 2 tonnes each i think that is the minimum. now these blocks are but so close together that u couldnt fit a playing card between them. now the only way to do that is to rub both rocks together for a really long time, can u imagine doing that with a 2 tonne brick?? imagine how long that would take? now that is amazing :D [/b]

Yes the pyramids are an amazing achievement, but you do the ancient Egyptians a disservice when you suggest that they needed modern technology to do it.

the reason we dont know much about the great things the egyptians have done is because (not all just some really stupid ones) some egyptologists would find sumthing that would be impossible to explain by means of egyptain technology so they would just leave it out. thats why we dont know abut many of them. [/b]

Actually scientists know a great deal about ancient Egypt. So much so, that their is a branch of science dedicated to the study of Egypt. Egyptology.

also the great pyramid is dangerous to climb up. it is not allowed anymore. because at the very top it creates enough static electricity to kill a man or nock him unconscious. now was that done on purpose or a natural occurance[/b]

It is dangerous to climb the pyramid because it is very tall and you could fall. Many people have climbed the pyramid to the top and were not electricuted. I am sure that the Egyptian government doesn't want to be responsible for thousands of tourist climbing on the pyramids every year.

Anyway, like I said before, nothing will change your mind if you are a believer but here is what the skeptics say.

t appears that they can do anything and are not governed by any rules at all. Proponents of pyramid power have claimed that pyramids can inter alia, mummify flesh, preserve food in a natural state and resharpen razor blades. It would appear, to the casual observer, that these three acts call for three different applications of energy. To mummify flesh presupposes an ability to remove water molecules; to sharpen razor blades requires the ability to add molecules; and to preserve food means preserving the status quo. As the material from which the pyramid is constructed does not appear to effect any of these processes (they are available in cardboard. wood, polystyrene, copper, polycarbonate, steel and many other materials) and as they appear to have no control systems, how is the required process determined? Can the euts itself decide that the object in the pyramid is a razor blade or a dead cat?

If that is so, and that appears to be the only logical conclusion that follows from the claims, then we appear to be dealing with some form of sentient energy. This is an extraordinary concept and would require far more persuasive evidence for its existence than is offered by its proponents. Imagine the problems Einstein would have faced with relativity if gravity could think for itself!

Next we ask, \"What is inherent in the pyramid shape that allows it to channel this energy when other geometrical solids do not?\" We do not hear about Cube Power or Sphere Power (although this article may generate such thoughts in some minds ? it has happened before). The answer is that there is nothing about a pyramid that should give us reason to suppose that this shape holds a privileged position in the world of solids. Far more likely that the proponents of this fallacy are seduced by the supposed mysteries of the Egyptian pyramids and that as a result have invested the shape itself with mystical powers.

There is no reason to believe that pyramids exert some sort of influence on energy, be it known or unknown to science. This, of course, would not matter If there were examples of tests that \"proved\" the opposite while there are many references in pro literature to such tests, it is difficult to find reference to any properly conducted tests that give factual results rather than subjective opinions. Those tests that have been conducted using a double blind methodology give no comfort to the proponents of pyramid power.

In a test of French wine, as reported in the Winter 1987-88 edition of The Skeptical Inquirer, wine kept in pyramids was judged to be no different in quality from wine not so stored.

Proponents of pyramid power must fall back on the only rule that euts are known to obey. This is the law that states \"No paranormal event will occur in any location that contains a sceptic\". This law is better known by its common title of \"The Psychic's Cop-Out?, which explains a lot of things other than the failure of pyramids to perform

info from this site http://www.adam.com.au/bstett/PaPyramids13.htm

tempusfugit, Thanks!

Those are some wonderful photos that you provided!
Thanks a million for putting them up for us to see!
Those are very interesting little holes that are in embedded in the walls...
were they filled with glass? They look like little windows....
Much appreciated!

Perhaps a bit off topic but more in tune with the conversation about the methods that we used to create and construct the Great Pyramids...
I was tossing this idea around with a few people and they liked it. Perhaps the stones were moved with the power of sound. Chanting and drumming as well as the playing of reed/brass instruments in unison with a crowd of say 100 people can be pretty damn loud (i.e. monkey chant Bali / Throat singing Tibet) and if each of those stones has a resonant harmonic frequency than there is no reason that a crowd of priests could make one of them jump up and down along a smooth plain that they could bounce the sound off of. Easy example to touch on a more concrete example, making a glass rattle on the table to a certain note is damn easy... I have seen very large things moved with sound (mostly pieces of the ceiling at rock concerts and other dangerous things in clubs fall over)
This seems like an idea that could satisfy the science and the spiritual at once.
There are many, many songs and chants that are considered to be the cornerstone of Egyptian spirituality whose true sounds are lost forever.The Greeks were known to say that the ancient language that they chanted in
was something that they could never imitate as hard as they tried although the written language was something that they could master. It was praised as a very powerful and moving sound which has perhaps been lost forever.

Any thoughts?

Arez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Well, if you are a true believer, then nothing that I provide will change your mind. And there is no doubt that the Egyptians were extremely advanced. We still marvel at their achivements today.

Humm. The company I used to work for was a major supplier to a company that makes razors. Our technical service reps got to visit their facilities and even brought back samples of the Venus razor years before it was put on the market. They didn't mention anything about pyramids however. Maybe they were bound by a non-disclosure agreement. :p

This has more to do with smell than taste. It is true that liquids put in open containers will give off molecules that effect the taste. All you need to prove this is a set of wine glasses and your favorite wine. The shape of the glass and more importantly the surface area of the liquid and exposure to O2 will effect taste. This is why wine tasters will swirl the wine around in the glass and take a smell of it before they actually taste it. Of course I only condone underage drinking in the name of science.:)

Yes the pyramids are an amazing achievement, but you do the ancient Egyptians a disservice when you suggest that they needed modern technology to do it.

Actually scientists know a great deal about ancient Egypt. So much so, that their is a branch of science dedicated to the study of Egypt. Egyptology.

It is dangerous to climb the pyramid because it is very tall and you could fall. Many people have climbed the pyramid to the top and were not electricuted. I am sure that the Egyptian government doesn't want to be responsible for thousands of tourist climbing on the pyramids every year.

Anyway, like I said before, nothing will change your mind if you are a believer but here is what the skeptics say.

info from this site http://www.adam.com.au/bstett/PaPyramids13.htm[/b]

i didnt mean they use it mto sharpen razors now but they use to when they found out that it did actually work.

the great pyramid is very high yes but u do know that millions of ppl climb mountains.....which i think are a little bit higher than the great pyramid. now if they could make it up a steep cliff face in extreme cold weather im sure they can climb up a slanted bit of sand stone. its not that hard.

Egyptologyist are the new kind of ppl finding new stuff that scientists that first found couldnt describe. and u will acctually find that Egyptologyist try to hide the fact of some items that look really really advanced because its not what they have said egyptians knew back then. ive seen it in books and everything. even on the discovery channel.

im not saying all of them do it but some of the more famous ppl that have written books about how egypt was. i dont think they like to prove themselfs wrong after they where so certain.

its kinda like the fight that the historians and the geo ppl have. like when they where trying to guess the age of the sphinx. they have battles because they study different things but are tryin to prove each other wrong. like in britain in my school we always cal each other because of what thing we choose. geography or history we say like "oh look i know the name of the river and how it floods the sorrounding areas. and im afraid to say even grown ups do this on a daily basis when trying to prove each other wrong

XDrFirefly

tomb1.jpg

tomb2.jpg

These are both really cool tombs as well. I guess it would be cool if tombs could be used to time travel. Hmm... in some ways they are windows to the past...

Dr FF