Time Machine in Brompton Cemetery?

Lucidus

Re: Time Machine in Brompton Cemetery?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Arez\")</div>
i didnt mean they use it mto sharpen razors now but they use to when they found out that it did actually work. [/b]

I am still very skeptical of this. Do you have a link?

the great pyramid is very high yes but u do know that millions of ppl climb mountains.....which i think are a little bit higher than the great pyramid. now if they could make it up a steep cliff face in extreme cold weather im sure they can climb up a slanted bit of sand stone. its not that hard. [/b]

Yes of course, it is not difficult to climb a pryamid compared to a mountain. But the Egyptian government still doesn't want a bunch of tourist going up there. Also the top 10 meters of the Great Pyramid is no longer there. So what effect if any would this have on its ability to generate an electrical charge at the top?

Egyptologyist are the new kind of ppl finding new stuff that scientists that first found couldnt describe. and u will acctually find that Egyptologyist try to hide the fact of some items that look really really advanced because its not what they have said egyptians knew back then. ive seen it in books and everything. even on the discovery channel.

im not saying all of them do it but some of the more famous ppl that have written books about how egypt was. i dont think they like to prove themselfs wrong after they where so certain.

its kinda like the fight that the historians and the geo ppl have. like when they where trying to guess the age of the sphinx. they have battles because they study different things but are tryin to prove each other wrong. like in britain in my school we always cal each other because of what thing we choose. geography or history we say like \"oh look i know the name of the river and how it floods the sorrounding areas. and im afraid to say even grown ups do this on a daily basis when trying to prove each other wrong[/b]

You are right that scientist will strongly defend their views and in some cases turn out to be completely wrong. But peer-reviewed science based on evidence is still the most effective means we have to get to the truth.

XDrFirefly

Re: Time Machine in Brompton Cemetery?

Wanted to remind everyone of all the cool picture in this tread... I love Black and white one darkbreed had.

Dr FF