Time Machines?

Harte

Just had a thought about the "strings" vibrating in 10 different dimensions (string theory)

Do you have any idea as to what the vibrational frequency, or frequencies are?

John :)
There are a great many different ones in the theory.

Different frequencies account for different particles/forces.

Also - whether the string is joined or open accounts for different types of particles/forces.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
There is a lot of great stuff I'm reading here in this topic! I find that it would be great to be able to travel into the past, and the future as well. For some reason, I find the past a little more interesting than the future. Perhaps a part of it is that I would like to see what specific civilizations were really like (i.e. ancient Egypt), and I also want to change some events in the past for the better (I'll get to that stuff in depth later).

I don't have any technical knowledge on how to build a time machine able to go into either the past or the distant future, but I do recall my dad telling me about a time machine that was built in some European country like Switzerland or Belgium. Later, the time machine was confiscated by the national government and at least knowledge of it was hidden from plain sight.

I also watched an episode of Ancient Aliens, in which it is said that the Nazis built a bell-shaped machine that may also have served as a time machine that could travel both ways in time. Especially in that episode, Ancient Aliens seems to me to suggest that it is not only possible to travel into the past, but to change it as well.

Have any of you heard stories such as these two?

TimeFlipper

Hi again Classical..Yes iam aware of the Nazi time-travel device called The Bell...
I first read about it in Nick Cook`s book, The Hunt For Zero Point..
Look on you tube for Nick Cook and the Bell theres lots of postings im sure you will enjoy.

Kind Regards
John :)