Time Machines?

TimeFlipper

but a huge naval destroyer disappearing in the middle of the busiest naval dock in ww2?....c'mon
What do you mean by beams?...magnetic fields don't form beams.

Nikola Tesla died jan7th, 1943. Px experiment was in august 43. Shows it wasn't just one experiment but several.
but a huge naval destroyer disappearing in the middle of the busiest naval dock in ww2?....c'mon
What do you mean by beams?...magnetic fields don't form beams.

Nikola Tesla died jan7th, 1943. Px experiment was in august 43. Shows it wasn't just one experiment but several.
The counter rotating beans were electro-magnetic..not magnetic, both of them operating on specific RF frequencies :)

dh1

Navigating hyperspace is pretty easy actually once you realize a few things. Basically they used counterrotating magnetic fields with current phasing into the coils to tension the aether and vibrate it to produce the longitudinal standing waves necessary for time travel-teleportation. Basically they produced one end of a wormhole while positioned on the wormhole energy grid.

Anything to do with the Delta-t is just a stable unaltered time reference to control the phasing of the two coils if anything went wrong.

dh1

If ya notice...Madman Mike Marcum did the same thing. He had 10 rings of concentric electromagnets. All of them spun the same direction while only one ring was energized with current. All the same poles faced inwards. Inside the innermost ring was two vertical capacitor plates charged to 20million volts. It's one of a wormhole generator.

Another wormhole end generator should've been the exact same system but with the opposite polarity magnetic field facing inwards.

dh1

Look at Haarp. They have a phased RF antenna array and can produce the same results based on inteference patterns of RF at a distant location. Pure geometry.

TimeFlipper

This will be my last posting on this topic...All I can say is study more about electro-magnetic fields..I believe that you are mistakenly getting mixed up between the magnetic de-gaussing system that all ships were fitted with around that time, to combat the German magnetic mines :)

The radio frequencies of the 2 counter rotating electro-magnetic beams were, 160Mhz and 430Mhz :)
RF stands for Radio Frequencies not geometry...and RF is vital
by the way, check out HAARP`s radio frequencies, those frequencies (microwaves) are vital in heating up the upper atmosphere, which was HAARP`s
original purpose to combat incoming missiles...not geometry :)

I suppose you believe that "microwave oven"s works on geometry and not radio frequencies..:)
Have fun dh1

TimeFlipper

Prof Opmmur Do you remember the frequency to get on Echolink, that I mentioned to you?
Its 144.675Mhz...im not certain of the geometric angling of that radio wave ;):D

dh1

RF photons in phased arrays like haarp produce geometry of interference patterns silly. Magnetic degaussing equipment within a ferromagnetic hull can produce time anomalies. Just like a coil wound inside or outside of a hollow ferromagnetic core material.

Longitudinal RF is vital not transverse RF.