Time Machines?

TimeFlipper

Hey timeflipper, magnetrons require very specific geometry in order to work.
yes. but the geometry is only on the "wave guide"...the "frequency" or should I say "wave" of the magnetron is the main factor...just like with HAARP :D

TimeFlipper

Oh dear you are getting mixed up again with RF...The term radio frequencies was termed long before magnetrons and microwaves were invented...Radio Frequency terminology is used to describe all electro-magnet frequencies, like magnetrons and microwaves..
Anything that produces electro-magnet waves is classed as a radio wave, However if you "modulate" that wave with music..voice or any other sounds, that's when we can" communicate" with each other....

The electro-magnetic waves used in microwave ovens, magnetrons...HAARP..the Philadelphia experiment, do NOT have any modulation attached to them..it is the pure wave...If you would like to join Prof Opmmur and myself on radio communications with each other, both him and I will help you pass your Radio Amateur Exam which we both have passed actually..

But it will mean that we will have to teach you about how modulated radio frequency electro-magnetic waves actually work lol
However iam certain that you will pass your RAE, and look forward to chatting to you over the radio waves..i have to go now..
thank you for the stimulating conversations we have had :)

Zeirbah

there was several experiments with several devices. Carlos Allende lied quite a bit. No Philadelphia naval yard worker ever saw anything. Was a few shore experiments then later they utilized totally different equipment on the USS martha vineyard off the coast of long island near the wardenclyffe and brookhaven locations. Teleported from long island sound to newport news(south of norfolk but same bay) and then back again.
Hey, I was in Newport News, Virginia this summer! I go there every summer since my Nana and Papa live in Hayes, but that's cool.

So far, I know of the Flux Capacitor by John Bajak and the Nazi Bell, but the Nazi Bell looks like something I wouldn't be able to make, unless there's a way?

dh1

Nazi bell is easy to make. The Flux capacitor is easiest but requires pushing the button repeatedly at a certain frequency...kinda hard.

dh1

I'd say making a small version of the mad man mike marcum device is possible. Would need 10 different sized rings each with 10 electromagnets on them. Each ring is concentric and they all rotate together. Inside the central smallest ring is a parallel plate capacitor. What ya need a switching setup where only one ring is energized with DC ,then that turns off and the next inside ring's electromagnets are energized.

If you make two of these devices you can make a small wormhole generator.

dh1

So you'd need a motor, 10 metal rings, 100 electromagnets, high current relay switches, high current DC power supply, and a van degraaf generator.

dh1

Mike Marcum's mistake was in not making an identical version of the same device so he's have two of them. The second one anchors the other end of the wormhole. What happened instead is he traveled through the natural wormhole system on earth. Ended up in a field I think 800miles away.