Schematic Time Portal (Steven Gibbs)

lamdo263

I would be very careful, with this.
It may not work at all if not done correctly.

As well as that you should make sure you are not alone. have another with you.

Im sure you have read his warnings, take them seriously.

There is one that in the right prayer will always keep you safe is
Saint Anthony

Make a mini one:)
Appreciate you stepping in and providing the PDF to TimeFlipper before I got to it, Mayhem

and also your advice, though I am having issues with the “ religion” I once belonged to.

It is the version on page 5 that I am constructing
I think but am not sure that the dynamics are similar to two soap bubbles that meet, but with an open window between them.So this is comparative worlds with an access way in them.

I do not know the dynamics of how that supposed stable frame stays for such and such a long time, with those world reacting as they do? This means that an exception is made in relativity to where the window placement also become a special relativity feature.

One issue that I would look at, is how to make your own cell phone in china, but tailor down those components to where the re-engineered cell phone can read and store time as well as dimension, as a retrievable data base, to that worldline connection.

The reason for that expressed caution is, that because of something going on in either world line, could case the window to close.

Past sources are and based in theory, to scientist construct a time portal that was six foo by eight feet in dimensions and the past ice age was dialed to where 150 degrees below zero was dialed, so this had frozen the special lab during this dial-in. b. is that a time window portal was dialed and one person got through, but one was lost as they could not get back to thwe time window.

Answers could be, a smaller version of a time machine constructed by cell phone parts, as a result of making one's own cell phone in China. Key points are, extra memory.A battery work and power storage scheme.An extra belt or strap battery case, to where when the time to return is dialed, that a power burst can get that person back to their time.

I do not know if loosing one's time portal window, means that by other carry along devices, that one's original world line dial in addy, is lost for good?

building you own cell hopnme in china - YouTube stable carry along portal batteries - YouTube

Other questions are, can a person build a folding delta T antenna and have this work for a CAP-like tt device? building a small delta T antenna - YouTube

LEGAL leaoff. Traveler seems to know what they're doing so seems to be taking project into own hands. No further comments.
Actually there is an error here. This is, if one looses their portal window, they might be able to auto-dial trans-dimensionally, if the have their parting coordinates.

Also on burst cap place to place travel, such as with the flux capacitor variants, there must be an outline marker attached to your clothes, so that the scanner can tabulate your bodies' geometry. A variant off of the Philadelphia experiment, was technology that was analog, that used the very same feature.

This means that one can use micro-circuitry making the controls for an emergency time travel suit possible, however these controls must be connected to an analog servo, or semi analog servo.

There is already evidence of aliens using this type of circuitry, it's just that one must get really competent in the layout and construction of this kind of device.

On sources, the Tox Utat episode of Star Trek TNG, the aliens from the future use a scanning segregator, which allows the composition upon dialing beam, to rebuild the transport matter beam. The Tesla technologies involved in the bar fight in the Philadelphia Naval Yard area ruckus, what a cap-loading-to-over-scalier style of transport site to site jump apparatus. So your area of concern should be, PROTCOLS TO SCAN OBJECT, then> object scanned electrical measured and buffered to quick memory store, then this to active outflow of energy en-casement, till sensed capacity, then shunt to vector. Tox Uthat

You can accomplish this in a laboratory style experiment, but I suggest something like a rabbit, which is site to site at 15t yards distance.You can probably use a zucchini at first, then switch to an animal.Power is amped off a battery pack, but battery must be a stable kind. You may need to fashion a little jacket for the rabbit. Rabbit size is ideal, no dogs or cats please.

Do not rob or steal with this unit. You will more than likely be intercepted by time cops and believe me, nobody wants that.

lamdo263

Appreciate you stepping in and providing the PDF to TimeFlipper before I got to it, Mayhem

and also your advice, though I am having issues with the “ religion” I once belonged to.

It is the version on page 5 that I am constructing
I think but am not sure that the dynamics are similar to two soap bubbles that meet, but with an open window between them.So this is comparative worlds with an access way in them.

I do not know the dynamics of how that supposed stable frame stays for such and such a long time, with those world reacting as they do? This means that an exception is made in relativity to where the window placement also become a special relativity feature.

One issue that I would look at, is how to make your own cell phone in china, but tailor down those components to where the re-engineered cell phone can read and store time as well as dimension, as a retrievable data base, to that worldline connection.

The reason for that expressed caution is, that because of something going on in either world line, could case the window to close.

Past sources are and based in theory, to scientist construct a time portal that was six foo by eight feet in dimensions and the past ice age was dialed to where 150 degrees below zero was dialed, so this had frozen the special lab during this dial-in. b. is that a time window portal was dialed and one person got through, but one was lost as they could not get back to thwe time window.

Answers could be, a smaller version of a time machine constructed by cell phone parts, as a result of making one's own cell phone in China. Key points are, extra memory.A battery work and power storage scheme.An extra belt or strap battery case, to where when the time to return is dialed, that a power burst can get that person back to their time.

I do not know if loosing one's time portal window, means that by other carry along devices, that one's original world line dial in addy, is lost for good?

building you own cell hopnme in china - YouTube stable carry along portal batteries - YouTube

Other questions are, can a person build a folding delta T antenna and have this work for a CAP-like tt device? building a small delta T antenna - YouTube

LEGAL leaoff. Traveler seems to know what they're doing so seems to be taking project into own hands. No further comments.
Actually there is an error here. This is, if one looses their portal window, they might be able to auto-dial trans-dimensionally, if the have their parting coordinates.

Also on burst cap place to place travel, such as with the flux capacitor variants, there must be an outline marker attached to your clothes, so that the scanner can tabulate your bodies' geometry. A variant off of the Philadelphia experiment, was technology that was analog, that used the very same feature.

This means that one can use micro-circuitry making the controls for an emergency time travel suit possible, however these controls must be connected to an analog servo, or semi analog servo.

There is already evidence of aliens using this type of circuitry, it's just that one must get really competent in the layout and construction of this kind of device.

On sources, the Tox Utat episode of Star Trek TNG, the aliens from the future use a scanning segregator, which allows the composition upon dialing beam, to rebuild the transport matter beam. The Tesla technologies involved in the bar fight in the Philadelphia Naval Yard area ruckus, what a cap-loading-to-over-scalier style of transport site to site jump apparatus. So your area of concern should be, PROTCOLS TO SCAN OBJECT, then> object scanned electrical measured and buffered to quick memory store, then this to active outflow of energy en-casement, till sensed capacity, then shunt to vector. Tox Uthat

You can accomplish this in a laboratory style experiment, but I suggest something like a rabbit, which is site to site at 15t yards distance.You can probably use a zucchini at first, then switch to an animal.Power is amped off a battery pack, but battery must be a stable kind. You may need to fashion a little jacket for the rabbit. Rabbit size is ideal, no dogs or cats please.

Do not rob or steal with this unit. You will more than likely be intercepted by time cops and believe me, nobody wants that.
The imaging for the Delta T is such that your unit will have to possess three extra chips within it, but they must operate on near cell phone power. These component functions are, the rough configuration of the delta T and I do not know if in some way that the entire smaller antenna, can be virtualized over to solid state. The second is the image and outline of the body, which may not need to be an image, but only to measure the frequency of the body as an antenna. See antenna body effect.

The last is dial out vectors, which may be a rotating frequency based in time space.You need to work up a knowledge base of set times, anywhere as they relate to same frequency dialed for the delta T. Thinking size of a bed stand lamp shade, small, but just big enough to function.

These three chips calculate your particulars that one needs for the unit., however till the demand is asked for (DIAL OUT), they do not function in that command relay function.So you will need to know cell phone microprocessors and what their upper limit is on utility.

You probably cannot barrow computer parts for a PC at this stage, unless component islanded, because they work at a different plus and minus board volts, than a PC does. Someone has already accomplished in analog, with the spinoffs from the Philadelphia Experiment, so all one has to do, is to trace that analog pattern and then convert this to mini-digital. Think there's book on theory as how to do this.

Again, do not be a jagg-off with the use of this device, or you could end up singing the blues.

AUIB

if you need the gibbs 8 and 9 key riddles of time, i can give them to you.

The 10th key, another has here.

It may also be handy to have some info about Mike Arklinski. Of you need his docs i some of his stuff.
Mike Arlinski - Chronocraft
Hello, can you send me by email ([email protected]) this Mike Arlinski document about Chronocraft? I'm not able to visualize it here. grateful.
This email is correct, the other is not. send to this one please