Time Shift

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to ask you all two important questions so here they are and sorry for not posting in awhile I have been busy too:

1. Is it possible to create or invent a wormhole or blackhole by yourself with devices or by spiritual means?

2. Do you believe that the government has time travel and stargates?

these are my two important questions also be honest in replying to these questions I asked also I had a couple of dreams about time travel and slider technology like in sliders the tv show! thanks for listening and so much more!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

Hi frog, good to see you post. How's the tv remote control idea coming?

to answer your questions
1) I think it's scientifically possible yes to create a wormhole or black hole. I don't know how I feel about the idea that it's spiritually possible, but I do believe that anything is possible, so yes, I would have to say yes to that as well.
2) I think that the government has technology that it keeps secret. A friend told me a good rule of thumb is that by the time the govt announces to the public a new tech, that it has had that tech for at least ten years and has ten years ahead tech right now.

Frog186

Time Shift

Rob Hackimer
Hi I just wanted to tell you the tv remote control device is already done even though I haven't had any experiences with it I will test it out again soon but as for my watch that I have had some experiences so how is everything going for you and such? I am going to build something else once again but I haven't even started with that well that is about all for now I will continue to update if anything else happens or occurs thanks for listening and replying back to me too!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi once again I just wanted to tell you all I got two of my stuff from sona the third one is on it's way here there was a mix up of the reports when they sent me a duplicate of one of them the reports are called time slips, time holes, and time tunnel from here to there this week I should get this last one they are just reports not books or equipment but they are detailed in a good manner though well that is all I ordered from them I might order more later but anyways that is all I have to say for now well talk with you all later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say I have two questions to ask and other stuff to say my first question is do you believe that the hdr works? also I am going to get a book soon it was published in 1905 and I getting it from sona it probably have alot to say it is either 350 pages total or over 350 pages I haven't decided yet but I might buy a hdr too if I do then I will tell you about my experiences if not then that is fine too I can always get books and such from companies one last question do you believe that the hdr can send you to other timelines? now I am not saying these questions to put down people and their machines I am a real believer I just wanted to hear what others have to say about it! well I got to go now but I will talk with you all later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I have to wait one or two months until I get some more money to buy the HDR but I am going to buy one also that one book I told you I was getting soon will either be here tommorrow or next week I will tell you about the book and share my experiences with the hdr but I probably won't tell you all about some of my experiences though well let me know what you think and no I will not be need any money or help at all well I got to go now I will talk with you all later and I will try and post more messages but I have been busy too to let you all know well see ya all later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi it's been a long time since I posted last well I will be able to get the hdr and that one book is coming soon if I get any information that is important from the book I will tell you or show you them through my scanner also I will be moving to a new house on tuesday so I will be back on my computer next wed. or thursday oh by the way I haven't had any experiences lately either but I will have two devices the watch and the hdr as soon as I buy it sooner or later well this is good for now so I will talk with all of you later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All once again I just wanted to say it's official I will be getting the hdr in two months and that book I told you about I will get this week so I am cool and happy about that now I think I will be able to tell experiences like hdrkid and others that own a hdr but I can't tell any experiences until probably december or january because I am going to buy it in november well that is happening for me other stuff will come later on well I will talk with you all later!

bowtiesarecool

Time Shift

Everyone
Yes I am the one with the time travel watch and I used of been on anomalies but not anymore I don't post messages or go there anymore because too many people are skeptics on that forum and that is why I left because skeptics deny the truth and believers accept the truth I am a firm believer in time travel and other related subjects you all can believe what you want too but it has worked for me I don't know if it will work for other people just try it and find out for yourselves I am not here to judge you all as skeptics and believers I am just a person who believes that it will come true and those are my beliefs also I am here to share experiences, give advice, and ask questions like everyone else is doing I do not judge and not make fun of anybody if you want to try the watch then go to their website if not then the decision is up to you to decide!

What's a time travel watch?