Time Shift

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
this is not an experience just have something to say I came up with the remote control thing I saw a jimmy neutron episode on satellite where the dad would use a device that could fast forward and backwards people and other objects as well as send people and objects to the past or future and even freeze people or objects too with jimmy's remote control invention device and so he sent jimmy and his friends back two million years instead of two seconds in the past and he did other stuff too in the tv series it was only thirty mintues long but it was a good one though sorry I watch that show it should be for kids and such but it reminds of making my own devices or inventions and so I will try and make something similar then that if it does work I will tell you all about it my experiences and such but if it doesn't work then I will build something else or not build anything due to time and more! I found a remote control for cheap at radio shack then I will buy other stuff too my plan is to make myself invisible or make myself frozen and make myself go forwards or backwards in time and space (spacetime) it is really hard to explain because I don't have any drawings or pics to show you and such but if it ever works I will not tell the government about it I will keep private about it well that is good for now I will talk with you all later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say I went to radio shack this afternoon and got the remote control as well as some other stuff too while I was there now I will experiment I have two remote controls, three small stereos or radios, and my watch I will experiment with them all soon but for now I am going to relax for awhile then if I have experiences later I will update them here in this post I try my best in making time shifting or time phasing known to others who would like to learn or make it possible I can only give experiences, advice, and ask questions online and no I can not do it in person sorry about that guys but I don't want to make it to public well let me know what you all think about this new post!

Frog186

Time Shift

Phoenix
Hi I just wanted to tell you one is a 3 in 1 universal remote it is used for tv, cable, and vcr this is the big one the other one is a panasonic it is used for tv and video this one is a small one I plan on using them like sliders or making more time shifts or time phase to occur or happen I can't do anything right now but maybe next week I will do something with the remotes, radios or stereos, and the watch one last thing if anything happens I will make sure to share experiences with all of you that is if all of those work well if you have any more questions let me know for sure that includes everyone else too well talk with you later!

Frog186

Time Shift

Phoenix
Hi it's Frog I just wanted to say I could show you pics or diagrams of my experiments I believe later on but for now I am tired I have been busy working and doing other stuff but if I have any time phasing or time shifting experiences I will share them with you and the others later well I will talk with you later if you have any other questions or advice let me know for sure!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi I just wanted to tell everyone that ufos are not from outer space or from inner space they are time machines from another dimension or parallel timeline they use a technology that enables it to time shift or time phase from one dimension to the next or from the past to the present and vice versus now the crew of these ufos are time travelers either from the past and future they can't breathe in our atmosphere because they have a different body then ours they are more advanced than us because we are humans and they are a different kind of race I will not go into that discussion and they speak telepathically so we can understand them better and I believe that humans will evolve into something I am not talking about physically but something that can't allow science to understand but that won't happen until the near future passes on our universe or solar system is so vast that no human will get to explore it soon enough time travel on the only hand will be understood and many people will disagree and many people will agree it will probably be like a war or protest too many will say we don't need it and many people will say we need it just like cloning I suppose well this is all good for now please read it all when you have time ^!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I am organizing a group or organization called the federation of the x-mutants this is private one if anyone would like to join just email me at [email protected] to learn more!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

:cry:
This sounds interesting Frog. Is this an actual gathering group or something online? Will there be crime fighting?