Time Shift

Frog186

Time Shift

Hi I'm Frog I do time shifting or time phasing it is more mental then physical I have never done physical time travel but one day I hope to achieve that in time shifting or time phasing I do not do stuff like on star trek or other shows for that matter my body and mind will still in the real world and my mind will go to another timeline or universe I can see but not touch or taste anything and it happens sometimes instead of all of the time and it only happens when I have do new electronics or electricty stuff and it happens for several mins or seconds then everything is back to normal again I have had several experiences before and I will share them later on my goal is instead making my experiences only for a few mins or seconds I want to make them a lot longer or hour wise what I use is a small radio, time travel watch, and a laser pointer oh one last thing when I am done I feel like power or energy throughout my body and feel tired but not dizzy or any other side effects well you can believe whatever you want to believe I am not here to judge or be mean to anyone let me know what you think!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

Welcome Frog. Your story is interesting and I've always enjoyed seeing your posts.

Thanks!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi Everyone it's me once again I will now tell you about my first experience I have had then I will tell you more later on so here it is:

I was taking a walk from my house and I walked onto another street to the left side was a open field with grass or old grass and to the right side were more houses I walked a few feet and used my time travel watch and I stopped at the end corner of where the field was I couldn't walk into it because of privacy and it was property and it was a big field anyways I used my watch and I felt like my soul or spirit was being lifted up into a vortex or wormhole but I stopped my watch and everything was back to normal I was back into the real world and then I walked back home that same day I saw two girls one on a bike and another on a scooter and I didn't know if they were from the future or past and they said something because I was listening something like he shouldn't know yet or we shouldn't know yet and trust me I don't see many scooters and bikes around our area so it was weird or strange!

this experience has nothing to do with the time shift experience or experiments:

Another experience I had was I was in barnes and nobles bookstore and I was getting a book that I ordered from them and there was this guy behind the counter and I said to him I have a book that was ordered and he gave me the book and said you can carry the book around until your mom comes and pays for it so I waited for my mom and I returned back to the counter but the guy who was there earlier was gone he left or something like that now there was a black person there and I got the book but the odd thing was I could of walked out of the store with the book and got into trouble it was just another strange experience!

lev

Time Shift

Originally posted by Frog186@Jun 16 2004, 03:03 AM
Everyone
Hi Everyone it's me once again I will now tell you about my first experience I have had then I will tell you more later on so here it is:

I was taking a walk from my house and I walked onto another street to the left side was a open field with grass or old grass and to the right side were more houses I walked a few feet and used my time travel watch and I stopped at the end corner of where the field was I couldn't walk into it because of privacy and it was property and it was a big field anyways I used my watch and I felt like my soul or spirit was being lifted up into a vortex or wormhole but I stopped my watch and everything was back to normal I was back into the real world and then I walked back home that same day I saw two girls one on a bike and another on a scooter and I didn't know if they were from the future or past and they said something because I was listening something like he shouldn't know yet or we shouldn't know yet and trust me I don't see many scooters and bikes around our area so it was weird or strange!

this experience has nothing to do with the time shift experience or experiments:

Another experience I had was I was in barnes and nobles bookstore and I was getting a book that I ordered from them and there was this guy behind the counter and I said to him I have a book that was ordered and he gave me the book and said you can carry the book around until your mom comes and pays for it so I waited for my mom and I returned back to the counter but the guy who was there earlier was gone he left or something like that now there was a black person there and I got the book but the odd thing was I could of walked out of the store with the book and got into trouble it was just another strange experience!
Frog,

::..Time Travel Watch?..::..As in wrist watch?..::
::..Are you Adam at Anomalies?..::

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Yes I am the one with the time travel watch and I used of been on anomalies but not anymore I don't post messages or go there anymore because too many people are skeptics on that forum and that is why I left because skeptics deny the truth and believers accept the truth I am a firm believer in time travel and other related subjects you all can believe what you want too but it has worked for me I don't know if it will work for other people just try it and find out for yourselves I am not here to judge you all as skeptics and believers I am just a person who believes that it will come true and those are my beliefs also I am here to share experiences, give advice, and ask questions like everyone else is doing I do not judge and not make fun of anybody if you want to try the watch then go to their website if not then the decision is up to you to decide!

Frog186

Time Shift

TheHeggy
Hi I just wanted to say if you go to www.kooltrend.com you will find the watch under time travel you have to first click on the watches section in order to see it and know how much it is that is all I know for now it has worked for me but I don't know if it will work for you and others because I am not you and so forth not to be rude or anything like that!