Time Shift

Frog186

Time Shift

rob hackimer
Hi rob I am no angel, demon, devil or anything like that I am just a normal person seeking the truth about time travel and my beliefs say that time travel will be in the near future no doubt about it I am only here to share experiences and ask questions and give advice I haven't had any experiences lately but as soon as they do happen I will let you and the others on this forum know about them and trust me I have not lied to you and others on this forum I am no lier or hoaxer my experiences do happen and as we learn we will all know the truth about time travel in due time! well that is all I going to say for now I will catch you all later I have stuff to do!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
Hi I just wanted to tell everyone I have tried my watch backwards instead of forwards but everytime I turn the knob backwards I feel sick later on I believe that by using the watch after your done with it that is one of the side effects for being sick now I will tell you one experience it wasn't weird or strange or anything like that here it is I was watching alot outside of my window and I saw alot of trucks and cars go pass my house also there are crows flying around in the sky and trust me I don't see too many crows flying around in the sky and talking too around my area also one last thing people in my area are not outside playing or working or fooling around it is like a dead world no bodies or such on the ground or anything like that they are mostly inside their houses and so much more now this part is weird though! well this is good for now I have stuff to do now when I turn the knob backwards I feel sick but when I turn it forwards no side effect! I hope people don't think I am nuts or crazy I am just here sharing experiences and asking questions and giving advice well I will talk with you all later!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

Thanks for sharing Frog. So wierd about how you seem to have shifted into an alternate reality kind of like ToxicRevival was doing, only you're doing it mostly mechanically, right? Whereas he did it all with his mind.

Keep up the great work!

Frog186

Time Shift

Rob Hackimer + Everyone
Hi I just wanted to say I do time shifting with my watch and I do it mentally and physically so I do it both it takes awhile for it to work but it really happens or occurs what about you rob have you built anything or make time travel work? there are many universes or timelines I am in an alternative timeline it is still the year 2004 but not my 2004 timeline or universe see I must of left it a long time ago I will not answer questions too much because I must keep it private I still have the same house and same everything but to me it is plain weird this timeline has no flying cars or trucks, no teleporters, and so much more bush is still president of the us and gasoline prices are high as well as food and water I only see changes when they occur it happens sometimes not all of the time that is all I will say for now!

Frog186

Time Shift

Rob Hackimer
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say I hope you don't get stuck in another universe or timeline be careful in what you are doing and thinking about because it can be dangerous if you get stuck there for no apparent reason also one last thing time travel has to be serious sometimes because if you mess up with your personal time or timeline things will occur but by the way your machine sounds very interesting and if you need any help let me know I have can draw up my own ideas or theories and so much more and show them to you but I am busy at the moment but I will talk with you later and if you believe in time travel I suggest you read steven gibbs books and research time travel to the fullest!

Frog186

Time Shift

Everyone
I am from 2004 but not the real one of 2004 I left the real timeline a long time ago I am on a different timeline of 2004 that is why I time shift or time phase when I do it nothing changes but I perceive things differently like see different colors and so much more and things look odd and most people do not talk to me or anything like that it is like they have nothing to say in this timeline and most people are at work or inside their houses and such and I never see anyone playing and working outside cars are different too like color wise and such and one more thing I see cars and trucks that don't belong here either I never see people getting in or out of the cars or trucks I only see them which are the cars or trucks! well this is good for now I will talk with you all later on!

HackimerRob

Time Shift

Frog, I just had a though about you. Oh, and thanks for your warning in your previous post. If you look at the time benders machines ideas link in here: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=106 you can see whe are getting somewhere.
Anyway my thought about you - this is a little far out to try and think, but what if you are a sentient rogue program trapped in the web. you experience life and have the memories of your programmer kind of like the movie tron or something, which is maybe why people don't interact with you ir get out of their cars, or home, but you know they're there. you could be part of the "grid" of security surveillance, or trapped in it somehow as an artificial life experiment that got too conscious. How could we test to see if this is a possibility?
Thanks for your thoughts, -Hack

Frog186

Time Shift

Rob Hackimer
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to to tell you I am no programmer or anything like that I am just a normal guy understanding and learning time travel more you could say I am kind of a time traveler by the way go with your plan of making a small prototype of your device then test out your big one once it is built but I would test out both of these devices with an object or animal because if you test people at first one something could go wrong like they could disappear or get stuck in a another place and time or timeline and you probably wouldn't be able to get them back if you tried sorry I saw timeline the movie make sure if you build a time machine make sure you tell me of your experiences and so much more and if you can show pics and movie of where you go too if you can though the only device I have right now is the watch I told you about I haven't tested it out in a few weeks I have been busy but I will have more experiences when they occur or happen to tell you sorry I can't send you a movie or pics of what has happened but one last thing if you and the others do build a device then I will call you the first person who will time travel I can't be part of the team but I can give advice, ideas, theories, suggestions, and so much more talking to you on this forum I bought a book yesterday called the science of the x-men it is a great book to read when I was a teenager I used to like watching x-men and superhero stuff well that is all for now I will chat with you later!