time slip?

Wilma D

Hi. I'm looking for possible answers to a weird experience my husband and I just had. We were looking for a new place to bird watch and have a picnic and found one in a national forest. It took us about 35 to 40 minutes to get to the campground off the main road. We saw a small pavilion and set up our picnic. Neither one of us got a good feeling there and were wondering why. We felt watched and really uneasy. Suddenly a strange man came walking, zig-zagging up the road toward us and I just got a bad, weird feeling about him. He walked right past us and was mumbling something about a path and a river. We couldn't wait to leave and when we did, for some reason, it only took us 4 minutes to get back to the main road. The road in was a loose gravel road so we only went between 5 and 10 mph. both ways. We were both exhausted, nauseated and dizzy all the way home. Why would it take so long to drive in and so short out? And why do we feel so creepy? I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to the forum.

Where abouts was this?

Could be likely that energy causes some changes not only to the environment but also to you guys as well.

On old man?

Last edited: