TIME SLIP

midsummerlight

yeah heard about that
one whistleblower claimed the illuminati does that themselves.
they can astral project and then enter someone's body who has weaker freewill than normal.
then use them like an avatar to do bad things.
the person used doesn't remember doing the stuff.

so apparently bodies are just like avatars.
demons can possess
ghosts likely can possess
people can possess each other
aliens can possess,

gotta wonder if positive beings can possess people too?

sure makes ya think....can I astrally possess my past self?
astral time travel is pretty easy to do.

prob behind what gibbs says is quantum time travel.
Jumping into your past self
butterfly effect thing

most demon possession is like a soft influence.
not a hard control. I wonder.

I think what you described is determined by one’s frequency. Those vibrating at a “lower” frequency would match a lower frequency visitor, like a demon or the illuminati.

TimeFlipper

I do also have a memory of others telling me about my antics in a bout with a bottle of vodka. Those memories of mine also wound up missing after that night.

Einstein my very good friend, we already spoke about that night a while back and decided it wasn't a Time-Slip..
The bottle of Vodka turned out to be a bottle Mexican Tequila, that was manufactured in area well known for growing high grade Peyote :eek:..

As you well know, Peyote cactus contains copious amounts of that psychoactive substance Mescaline, which has almost the identical chemical make up of LSD...The Mexican Indians from the Yaqui tribe are well know for taking Mescalin, which is a big part of their religious belief..

The Yaquis believe they have Time-Slips whereby they meet up with their God Mescalito...I think you might still be affected from the Mescaline intake that caused you to forget the incident, as shown up in your above posting when you mentioned the bottle of Vodka and not the bottle of Tequila...Fear not my friend, i will immediately send you details of Audio Frequencies to overcome your memory loss due to Mescaline :LOL:.