time tavel books and information for reading

steven chiverton

I've brought a few time travel books some from Steven Gibbs and one or 2 from Patricia ress and another from someone else but the book I've been chasing and is not even on sale at amazon.com neither e bay is the Patricia ress book title dangerous information , there's mention of this book on the internet but trying to find one to buy is next to impossible for me , why isn't this book freely available for people to buy , and why isn't it listed on e bay or amazon.com

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I've brought a few time travel books some from Steven Gibbs and one or 2 from Patricia ress and another from someone else but the book I've been chasing and is not even on sale at amazon.com neither e bay is the Patricia ress book title dangerous information , there's mention of this book on the internet but trying to find one to buy is next to impossible for me , why isn't this book freely available for people to buy , and why isn't it listed on e bay or amazon.com

No Problem founding her Books on line!!!

Patricia Griffin Ress

no-profile-image-placeholder-na._UX250_.png

Follow

Follow on Amazon
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations and more coming soon.

Learn More

Customers Also Bought Items By
Patricia C. Ress
Jane E. Hartman
Steven Gibbs
Nikola Tesla
Joe Gallenberger
Kevin L Michel
Joseph Jameson
Tim R. Swartz
Are You an Author?
Help us improve our Author Pages by updating your bibliography and submitting a new or current image and biography.
Learn more at Author Central

1. $23.15
    Paperback

2. $13.95
    Paperback

3. $16.95
    Paperback

4. $9.95
    Kindle Edition

5. $16.95
    Paperback

6. $19.95
    Paperback

7. $16.95
    Paperback

8. $16.95
    Paperback

9. $16.95
    Paperback

10. $16.95
    Paperback

Books by Patricia Griffin Ress
Showing 11 Results Books : Advanced Search
Sort by

steven chiverton

pa

No Problem founding her Books on line!!!

Patricia Griffin Ress

no-profile-image-placeholder-na._UX250_.png

Follow

Follow on Amazon
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations and more coming soon.

Learn More

Customers Also Bought Items By
Patricia C. Ress
Jane E. Hartman
Steven Gibbs
Nikola Tesla
Joe Gallenberger
Kevin L Michel
Joseph Jameson
Tim R. Swartz
Are You an Author?
Help us improve our Author Pages by updating your bibliography and submitting a new or current image and biography.
Learn more at Author Central

1. $23.15
    Paperback

2. $13.95
    Paperback

3. $16.95
    Paperback

4. $9.95
    Kindle Edition

5. $16.95
    Paperback

6. $19.95
    Paperback

7. $16.95
    Paperback

8. $16.95
    Paperback

9. $16.95
    Paperback

10. $16.95
    Paperback

Books by Patricia Griffin Ress
Showing 11 Results Books : Advanced Search
Sort by

patricia ress book titled dangerous information is not even in the list here neither are there any pictures of this time travel book

steven chiverton

is
Blimey, you brought a whole new meaning to the word, spamming :eek::D
is that what your pc says about an innocent attachment it calls it spam hm gee so much for sharing details you requested the way technology goes these days everything important would be classed as spam so the peoples of the world would learn nothing and gain nothing

steven chiverton

is
is that what your pc says about an innocent attachment it calls it spam hm gee so much for sharing details you requested the way technology goes these days everything important would be classed as spam so the peoples of the world would learn nothing and gain nothing
is putting a picture link against rules is it oops gee I might get kicked out and band oh no

TimeFlipper

is
Chill out mate, you will get the hang of my humour soon :D..By the way, it wasnt me that requested details, but they are interesting anyways :)

steven chiverton

is
Chill out mate, you will get the hang of my humour soon :D..By the way, it wasnt me that requested details, but they are interesting anyways :)
oh a cleverly disguised humour it fooled me hm I wasn't angry I was blaming it on technology

steven chiverton

is
oh a cleverly disguised humour it fooled me hm I wasn't angry I was blaming it on technology
apologise to your pc for me lol

TimeFlipper