time tavel books and information for reading

steven chiverton

ha ha ha ha hm im getting it slowly hehehehe my humour needs a recharge
I once ran a short test on one out of my bunch of hdr electromagnets now the magnetic compass I brought was wrong way around its red north needle was pointing south and not north I googled it, it says its only useful in the northern hemisphere I latter got another compass and it confirmed it was miss made or wrongly magnetised , anyhow I had a south pole field from my electromagnet and held it to the top of my head for a short time latter I got a slight head ache and latter found out it wiped a peace of my memory like my eftpos card pin number which I've never forgotten in years it was only a small but temporary memory loss since that experiment after the short head ache

TimeFlipper

I once ran a short test on one out of my bunch of hdr electromagnets now the magnetic compass I brought was wrong way around its red north needle was pointing south and not north I googled it, it says its only useful in the northern hemisphere I latter got another compass and it confirmed it was miss made or wrongly magnetised , anyhow I had a south pole field from my electromagnet and held it to the top of my head for a short time latter I got a slight head ache and latter found out it wiped a peace of my memory like my eftpos card pin number which I've never forgotten in years it was only a small but temporary memory loss since that experiment after the short head ache
I would not advise ANYBODY holding an electro-magnet onto their head...

steven chiverton

I would not advise ANYBODY holding an electro-magnet onto their head...
hdr users do it but with the north pole end of the electromagnet when I tested out my other electromagnets with the north the field healed a dry skin erea on the ends of both of my elbows

steven chiverton

my hdr electromagnets have a layer or 2 of high tempiture polymide tape between each layer and the wire is double coated polyethalene wire and after the coil is wound I put a few more layers of polymide tape then some layers of high tempiture silicon tape so its pretty insulated there

steven chiverton

interesting some effect of ufos also relate to this in a way like watch stopping and going backwards or forwards and metal objects vibrating which is what I got when I help a pair of metal tweezers above the electromagnet and slight memory loss temporarily and these are worth a look into especially when I suspect ufos may use some kind of generated field similar to the multiple pole field at the one end of my electromagnet . I've got parts to make a 4th hyper dimensional resonator , since radio shack gone broke there's radio shack parts still on e bay, under the search title radio shack parts and I got another 2x 50k pots to use