Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Ok if i could give you a golden star you stick on the kids home work , you would deserve a pure 24k star , this level of information is extremly appreciate and exactly on topic, i am overwelm with the level of information right now all i can do is gather this info and paste it to my word document im running, this is dead on when i say our project will be a collective effort and right now im trying to figure out a miniature version of all the part and theory needed to make this, skill i have, cash , probably , time to make this on my freetime at night or my day off, so , so far we have advance this project by a milestone we have tons of information , tons of theory , and more than willing subject to go thru with this, now we need to pin point what is and what can be and how to mix all of this into a huge mixing bolw and start to make something, Dr Y say he will send me his schedule so we synchronise our free time to work, i hope to you all this some good news and we need to move forward , because time is a luxury we dont have much left, to everyone who want to contribute if you want to jump in and punch in , please state so and i will dispatch some direction, so everyone can help as they please and can, DH i have written the thing you told me and will put this in experiment soon, cheers everyone

dh1

alrighty, thanks for the compliment. Lemme know when I can help. Keep in mind what we previously discussed privately. That can help ya a lot.

DoctorZ

Dr. Z, how is your new time machine project going up to now?
For now , daily life is taking its told , and lack of $$ is not helping either, i have to work and pay off my late bills due to the lack of proper salary at mr lube for the last two months, so it will take some time before i can spend $$ on this project , but i got all the help i need to move forward , now its only a matter of months
Thanks to all the contributor, thank you guys very much

Last edited:

Heart broken mom

DoctorZ I've been reading here on this page if you don't mind me asking what are you building. I have an HDR I got from Mr Gibbs are you building one or something totally different?

DoctorZ

DoctorZ I've been reading here on this page if you don't mind me asking what are you building. I have an HDR I got from Mr Gibbs are you building one or something totally different?
For now im not doing much, but when i ll get to, it will be something much more elaborate than an hdr,
a base gravity field generator, a signal amplifer /generator, and a huge power supply, but for now im stuck in financial limbo and it will be as for a good couple of month