Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
It doesn't affect my pacemaker. I now have a hdr. It works awesome.
it will affect other things in your life and you will see the truth why i am not a promoter of the HDR, just wait and see
for the rest of the people , input duelly noted and well taken , cheers

KeyHolder777

I told you in the first place that it wouldn't affect it. I don't know why you all were so god damn stubborn of making me one you all never kept in contact or wanted to.

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
Where's the pic of it? Timestamped.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

I told you in the first place that it wouldn't affect it. I don't know why you all were so god damn stubborn of making me one you all never kept in contact or wanted to.
Ok let me explain what the HDR, first of all its an incomplete device, second of all, it will mess with your chakkra energy and bring bad luck or missfortune to you, it will tune you into a bad thing magnet, i ask many who played with it in the pass and they all confirm, thats why i never wanted to make more , or promote the placebo effect it does, the HDR need refining and improvement, but dont look at me to do so i have no time what so ever to put into this crap, i rather focus on my two current project wich do yield result

Drako

Wow Dr Z quite the rant. Seems to me that anyone who is'nt helping you is the problem and from looking at your You Tube vlogs, its always all about you. I believe the past can be changed and I personally know Steven Gibbs to be not only a good person but skilled also. I also know of people who have used his HDR with success. instead of berating the work of others, you should first develop a successful device of your own .

DoctorZ

i am taking a long term vacation from all of this, senseless for me to continue something that wont pays off in any sense of the word, good luck and have fun since thats all it is

Lumbergooz

The radio interview with Steve Gibbs he mentions clearly that many used it to take off to the past and favourite was the 15th century where parts of Europe were in cerenity of classic music and peace. This means it does work but one needs to find or make a vortex spot to achieve the time leap.