Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

Would it not be possible for you to improve on the design from the Brossard Experiment whereby you travelled forward in time inside a car?..
Surely it would be the most logical step, seeing as you designed the equipment yourself and it worked, even if only for a few seconds..

In a previous vlog you mentioned the "human factor" during Time-Travelling brought about by Preston Nichols Al Bielek and Stuart Swerdlow, i think you will find their information was about placing the Time-Travelling people within an "electronic bubble" which protects their "time-locks" from being disrupted...

If their time-locks were disrupted you would have had the same problem that happened to many of the Navy personal who were above decks on that destroyer (The Eldridge) in the Philadelphia Experiment....Many of the men were disappearing from visual sight or ending up embedded within the upper deck, and regrettably had to be shot dead..

It was said John Von Neuman came up with the answer to the time-locking problem by creating a form of "Alternate Reality" around the Time-Travellers which successfully protected them..

brian jj

It is not a successful business effort to build a time machine as time is not something of man's creation.

As I stated it is worse to lead someone into ruin and error, even if one thinks it is a joke.

neither is light,magnets, or solar power but here we are using it.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Would it not be possible for you to improve on the design from the Brossard Experiment whereby you travelled forward in time inside a car?..
Surely it would be the most logical step, seeing as you designed the equipment yourself and it worked, even if only for a few seconds..

In a previous vlog you mentioned the "human factor" during Time-Travelling brought about by Preston Nichols Al Bielek and Stuart Swerdlow, i think you will find their information was about placing the Time-Travelling people within an "electronic bubble" which protects their "time-locks" from being disrupted...

If their time-locks were disrupted you would have had the same problem that happened to many of the Navy personal who were above decks on that destroyer (The Eldridge) in the Philadelphia Experiment....Many of the men were disappearing from visual sight or ending up embedded within the upper deck, and regrettably had to be shot dead..

It was said John Von Neuman came up with the answer to the time-locking problem by creating a form of "Alternate Reality" around the Time-Travellers which successfully protected them..
ho wow, someone actually watch my video , okay this is dead on, maybe i should remake my experiment with what i know now, it would not catch on fire, but my main issue still remain, no shop no cash, maybe things will change this week end, cheers and thanks again for the push in the right direction, cheers timeflipper

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dh has some good point about this project and i await his reply to show, his result, im sure now a 100% we can make this, the main issue now is , the same as always , Time and $ , once this main one is resolve we can move ahead, cheers, dam we are so close