Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

Daily update
spinning a liquid metal would in my theory creat the same centrifugical force as a spinning wheel, but i ll have to work on this idea

Im very pleased you explained to Barry (i know who you mean) about not using the HDR because he has a pacemaker fitted, other members and myself have tried to put him off doing that in the past but i know that you are only 1 of 2 people who Barry trusts..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Daily update i got ask by many in PM what are my skill level, well mostly i answer it all there

TimeFlipper

@DoctorZ My idea of your TIme-Tavel Panel is taken from the Big Bang Theory when our universe was founded from a huge explosion..
Astrophysics came up with the idea and they quoted that within our universe there exists a huge Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) of frequencies and there is truth that those microwave frequencies have been heard, starting from 0.4 Gigahertz upto many more times higher than that frequency...My belief (and other people) is that somewhere within the CMB is a Radio Carrier-Wave which has a Modulation frequency of 432 Megahertz, and that becomes the "Signature Frequency" for our own Universe..

I came up with the idea that a Amateur Radio Transceiver could have the modulation modified to contain square waves with a fundamental frequency of 432Mhz which would be tunable down or up (more on this later)..All of our Transceivers contain a "Phase Locked Loop" (PLL) for frequency stability and frequency synthesis, and the output from the Transceiver would be fed into another highly stable PLL for even more stability...

The output from the second PLL still contains the square waves from the modulated area of the radio transceiver and they would be fed into a Quantum Tunnelling Circuit which has a bank of Germanium based semiconductors within it.....The theory behind Quantum Tunnelling is that the moment the square waves start the "tunnelling" process, they are in an area which is called the "depletion zone" and this is seen as an area within Hyperspace itself...

Now, if our "frequency signature" is 432Mhz, there is a possibility that other Universes or Dimensions could also have there own Frequency Signatures...For example, if we tune up from the 432Mhz frequency of our Universe to 504Mhz, we could possibly "lock onto" another Universe/Dimension and the moment that happens, we open up a gateway or wormhole to that dimension, or conversely we could tune down to say 324Mhz and find another wormhole at that frequency, and so on...

Now obviously that wormhole would be incredibly tiny, and would have to be amplified to accommodate the size of your time-travel machine...Getting back to Germanium semiconductors, they would be chosen for their theoretical amount of Tachyons (time-travelling particles) within them, which would add to the Quantum Tunnelling Process...The actual "Time-Travel Panel" of yours would be small, but the essence of it is the frequency stability and frequency synthesis for tuning up and down...The actual Time Travel Panel and amplifier would be positioned on the exterior of the machine and be controlled internally from something like a stable blue-tooth device..The machine itself would be made from aluminium...

You have most probably come across Tesla`s Zero Time Generator, one of which was used on the Eldridge boat in the Philadelphia Experiment...It was essentially a navigation device to return the boat back to its original destination after being in hyperspace..
I will be getting two DVD`s from a VHS tape which contains Preston Nichols demonstrating a Zero Time Generator in a few weeks time and i will send you one of them if you want me to, because it is a mechanical device which would need to be changed into an electronic device, and it would be vital in returning the machine back to the same location it left...

Lets assume that a dimension has been located on a frequency of 342Mhz..All the time the machine is there the transmission from the transceiver will need to be locked onto that frequency......Another transceiver, inside the machine, needs to locked onto our own Universe Frequency of 432Mhz all the time to allow any person who might time travel that, they are in the same frequency environment of our own Universe.....You might recall that 50 per cent of the crew on the Eldridge had disappeared from it upon return, and others were sort of drifting "in and out" of our world....John Von Neuman said the problem with those sailors were that their "time locks" for keeping them in our World were disrupted when they left it, and he came up with the idea that by using the frequency of our Universe of 432Mhz around them, it would keep other travellers safe...

To return back to our our own Universe, the transmitter switches back from 342Mhz to 432 Mhz and the Zero Time Generator is also switched into the circuit (this stage would be prior to the amplification) to ensure that we arrive back at exactly the same place from where we left it...I dont think there would be an actual Time-Difference, sort of like going forward in time to 2020 or back in time to 2010 for example...But that would need to be experimented on without human beings...We would still need to have our second transceiver operating on 432Mhz, all the time...There would be no problem of interference between each of the transceivers when they are operating, as both of them would be out of phase with each other..

JustMe

@DoctorZ My idea of your TIme-Tavel Panel is taken from the Big Bang Theory when our universe was founded from a huge explosion..
Astrophysics came up with the idea and they quoted that within our universe there exists a huge Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) of frequencies and there is truth that those microwave frequencies have been heard, starting from 0.4 Gigahertz upto many more times higher than that frequency...My belief (and other people) is that somewhere within the CMB is a Radio Carrier-Wave which has a Modulation frequency of 432 Megahertz, and that becomes the "Signature Frequency" for our own Universe..

I came up with the idea that a Amateur Radio Transceiver could have the modulation modified to contain square waves with a fundamental frequency of 432Mhz which would be tunable down or up (more on this later)..All of our Transceivers contain a "Phase Locked Loop" (PLL) for frequency stability and frequency synthesis, and the output from the Transceiver would be fed into another highly stable PLL for even more stability...

The output from the second PLL still contains the square waves from the modulated area of the radio transceiver and they would be fed into a Quantum Tunnelling Circuit which has a bank of Germanium based semiconductors within it.....The theory behind Quantum Tunnelling is that the moment the square waves start the "tunnelling" process, they are in an area which is called the "depletion zone" and this is seen as an area within Hyperspace itself...

Now, if our "frequency signature" is 432Mhz, there is a possibility that other Universes or Dimensions could also have there own Frequency Signatures...For example, if we tune up from the 432Mhz frequency of our Universe to 504Mhz, we could possibly "lock onto" another Universe/Dimension and the moment that happens, we open up a gateway or wormhole to that dimension, or conversely we could tune down to say 324Mhz and find another wormhole at that frequency, and so on...

Now obviously that wormhole would be incredibly tiny, and would have to be amplified to accommodate the size of your time-travel machine...Getting back to Germanium semiconductors, they would be chosen for their theoretical amount of Tachyons (time-travelling particles) within them, which would add to the Quantum Tunnelling Process...The actual "Time-Travel Panel" of yours would be small, but the essence of it is the frequency stability and frequency synthesis for tuning up and down...The actual Time Travel Panel and amplifier would be positioned on the exterior of the machine and be controlled internally from something like a stable blue-tooth device..The machine itself would be made from aluminium...

You have most probably come across Tesla`s Zero Time Generator, one of which was used on the Eldridge boat in the Philadelphia Experiment...It was essentially a navigation device to return the boat back to its original destination after being in hyperspace..
I will be getting two DVD`s from a VHS tape which contains Preston Nichols demonstrating a Zero Time Generator in a few weeks time and i will send you one of them if you want me to, because it is a mechanical device which would need to be changed into an electronic device, and it would be vital in returning the machine back to the same location it left...

Lets assume that a dimension has been located on a frequency of 342Mhz..All the time the machine is there the transmission from the transceiver will need to be locked onto that frequency......Another transceiver, inside the machine, needs to locked onto our own Universe Frequency of 432Mhz all the time to allow any person who might time travel that, they are in the same frequency environment of our own Universe.....You might recall that 50 per cent of the crew on the Eldridge had disappeared from it upon return, and others were sort of drifting "in and out" of our world....John Von Neuman said the problem with those sailors were that their "time locks" for keeping them in our World were disrupted when they left it, and he came up with the idea that by using the frequency of our Universe of 432Mhz around them, it would keep other travellers safe...

To return back to our our own Universe, the transmitter switches back from 342Mhz to 432 Mhz and the Zero Time Generator is also switched into the circuit (this stage would be prior to the amplification) to ensure that we arrive back at exactly the same place from where we left it...I dont think there would be an actual Time-Difference, sort of like going forward in time to 2020 or back in time to 2010 for example...But that would need to be experimented on without human beings...We would still need to have our second transceiver operating on 432Mhz, all the time...There would be no problem of interference between each of the transceivers when they are operating, as both of them would be out of phase with each other..
Interesting theory. Why would tuning to the frequency open a portal though? Might you just hear static or an auditory cue? It may be a way to interact with a parallel dimension without actually travelling between them. Like putting a glass up to a wall. If the frequency was also involved somehow with the vibrations of subatomic particles in this dimension and we could find a way to make them vibrate to fit with a different dimension, could this not cause the object to phase out of our reality and into a different in? It could be as simple as speeding up or slowing down the molecules within an object to the correct frequency. In a similar way to how you describe with your radio theory. Just an idea I had while reading your post, it's probably a bad idea though...

TimeFlipper

The Receiver section of our Amateur Radio Transceivers can "Fix" onto specific Radio Signals, just like a standard Radio Scanner can..
When we transmit on the exact same frequency of another "Dimension" the modulation of the Transceiver has been modified to give out Square Waves, which include harmonics of the Fundamental frequencies of 504, 432 or 324Mhz (i quoted those frequencies in my original posting)...When those frequencies match with those of the dimension we lock onto, a "resonance" is formed....

Our Universe or Dimension is built up from the frequencies of pulses or vibrations, and i theorised other dimensions would also be built up from other frequencies....To get into the Hyperspace where other dimensions exist, i used the Quantum Tunnelling process, whereby electrons use their electrical charge to change from particles into waves which allows them to cross through an impenetrable area that particles cannot pass through..(when that area is crossed they revert back to particles within another dimension)..The analogy to that is, ourselves being capable of running through a brick wall unharmed, to the other side of it...You probably saw that excellent movie The Men Who Stare At Goats :D..

I think you were concerned about vibrations from our dimension interfering with vibrations from another dimension which might cause us to disappear...I dont think that would happen as we are already using the frequency of their dimension for us to get into...and please remember that inside the "craft" we are using the same frequency of our own dimension "432Mhz" to shield us from the effects of being in another dimension....

Thanks for your questions, i really appreciate them (y) :)..
Doctor Z might have asked the same questions too..

DoctorZ

we are on the right path, like in more than ten year that we all talk together and get nowhere , but now, we are pushing on forward and making things happen , for now , we have work out what we can do, and theorize enough, just a few more week now before i can announce a good news, so hang in there, more video to come this week

DoctorZ

Weekly update , from now it will be one or two video, as my angel ( $ ) wont be making due anytime soon, so i will keep on talking until $$ come my way to so i can start to work for real, cuz for sure it aint with my weekly income that i can afford to work on any project anytime soon, plus no shop , as the price of gas reach here 1.126$ a liter , i for sure aint gonna drive very far to work in someone else garage.