Time to Build It

mistertimes

we will have 100 by end of summer
and there are more than 2.. even on the first message there were more than 2.. first time I talked to mariya there were already 4-5
we will have 100 if not more

mariya94

There are 7 people so far. One of them is a retired electrical engineer who doesn't live too far away from where I am now. He has been working on a time travel theory using equations and illustrations and has written a paper recently. It's all about sending signals back and forth. He has replied to me and is interested. We hope to use his ideas to help us move forward.
We're working on getting a lot more people.

Tron1

getting people to get off their ass and do something about time travel cost alot more than 250,000 and sci fi conventions make fun of time travel. We would not be able to get many people to join. You'd have better odds of seeing a cardinal fly over you than doing that.Even hitting the lottery is far fetched. I've been playing since I was 18. The most I ever won was 1,000. Those odds were much higher than doing both. So your just going to sign up and give 250,000 for nothing. TRY to come up with a time machine that get's YOU and not anyone else back or forward in time. I can talk all day. I even have a neighbor that owns a HDR that I had not a clue he had one. I heard one HDR making a loud beeping noise. I could not tell where it was coming from. I thought about it. One thought leads to another. Then you say my therapist is wrong of meeting you. I said the same thing. I would not meet you if you amped up the money. You are indeed FOS. So full of it that's where your head is. Tired of talking about it. There is other stuff going on in the world. Pay attention to detail.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
I'm not sure if I understand what's been going on correctly but how do you supply your machine with the minimum amount of energy required? What's your basis of theory for your machines ability and what are your goals as to creating with a machine? (I.E. What fields are you hoping to generate? in which way? How would that be accomplished?)

mistertimes

getting people to get off their ass and do something about time travel cost alot more than 250,000 and sci fi conventions make fun of time travel. We would not be able to get many people to join. You'd have better odds of seeing a cardinal fly over you than doing that.Even hitting the lottery is far fetched. I've been playing since I was 18. The most I ever won was 1,000. Those odds were much higher than doing both. So your just going to sign up and give 250,000 for nothing. TRY to come up with a time machine that get's YOU and not anyone else back or forward in time. I can talk all day. I even have a neighbor that owns a HDR that I had not a clue he had one. I heard one HDR making a loud beeping noise. I could not tell where it was coming from. I thought about it. One thought leads to another. Then you say my therapist is wrong of meeting you. I said the same thing. I would not meet you if you amped up the money. You are indeed FOS. So full of it that's where your head is. Tired of talking about it. There is other stuff going on in the world. Pay attention to detail.

read yourself and tell me if It deserve a serious answer from me...

i don't look for pessimism.. and you shines pessimism.. and i don't need you to meet me

TimeFlipper

There are 7 people so far. One of them is a retired electrical engineer who doesn't live too far away from where I am now. He has been working on a time travel theory using equations and illustrations and has written a paper recently. It's all about sending signals back and forth. He has replied to me and is interested. We hope to use his ideas to help us move forward.

Dont get me wrong, i really like your idea of getting people to meet up and discuss time-travel, but would it be helpful if you got your electrical friend and others to join us here on Paranormalis first and share their ideas with us?

Keyholder has a very valid point about "outsiders" wanting to humiliate us for our beliefs on time-travel..
Dont forget that we already have some very knowledgeable people here who know about time-travel such as Prof Opmmur and DrZ..:)

Personally i dont believe our member has $250.000, and even if he did, once again Keyholder came up with some interesting points both here and in our chat room..

I feel certain our Admin would be more than happy to assign a specific evening on our chat room and then we could all see just how much those people know about time-travel and its dangers and who are obviously serious...it only takes a few minutes to become a member :).

TimeFlipper

I'm not sure if I understand what's been going on correctly but how do you supply your machine with the minimum amount of energy required? What's your basis of theory for your machines ability and what are your goals as to creating with a machine? (I.E. What fields are you hoping to generate? in which way? How would that be accomplished?)

Welcome to Paranormalis :)
One of our members has come up with an idea about getting people together personally who are interested in time-travel, and to begin meetings for discussions on a regular basis, external to Paranormalis..
If you have any ideas yourself on how to achieve time-travelling, please share them on here with all of us. :)..

mariya94

Dont get me wrong, i really like your idea of getting people to meet up and discuss time-travel, but would it be helpful if you got your electrical friend and others to join us here on Paranormalis first and share their ideas with us?

Keyholder has a very valid point about "outsiders" wanting to humiliate us for our beliefs on time-travel..
Dont forget that we already have some very knowledgeable people here who know about time-travel such as Prof Opmmur and DrZ..:)

Personally i dont believe our member has $250.000, and even if he did, once again Keyholder came up with some interesting points both here and in our chat room..

I feel certain our Admin would be more than happy to assign a specific evening on our chat room and then we could all see just how much those people know about time-travel and its dangers and who are obviously serious...it only takes a few minutes to become a member :).
Good idea. It can be helpful to talk to others in the chat room first.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
this is why i stop coming to the chat event, because like mention above hardly any people show up , and i didnt give up on anything im just busy with my small operation, very busy in fact i quit the job i was doing since march, and started a new one where i will contribute more and be less stress about what im doing, wich make me much more happy, as for the project well im still waiting for the funder to make due with what he propose, but im not dreaming. the economy is hard and i dont know how well will he succeed
i will make a vlog update soon