Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thanks for all your input , i made this gofundme as a alternative to get money from people in the know, so far my one contact that can make this happen has not replied to me as he is very ill, i have to wait and see, a few more month of patience, i was also looking for celebrity who would dare to fund me , and jim carey comes to mind, if i could get in touch with him ,i choose him as he is canadian, so he might be convince to help, as he would have something to change in his pass.

Dkn0907

Thanks for all your input , i made this gofundme as a alternative to get money from people in the know, so far my one contact that can make this happen has not replied to me as he is very ill, i have to wait and see, a few more month of patience, i was also looking for celebrity who would dare to fund me , and jim carey comes to mind, if i could get in touch with him ,i choose him as he is canadian, so he might be convince to help, as he would have something to change in his pass.
Im not even sure if you are joking or serious anymore. Read this entire thread and the first thing I have noticed is how many times you have mentioned that you need money. I understand that this website is a good place to start since you want funds for a time machine but what you just said about Jim Carrey makes me wonder if you are not just completely disconnected with reality.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Im not even sure if you are joking or serious anymore. Read this entire thread and the first thing I have noticed is how many times you have mentioned that you need money. I understand that this website is a good place to start since you want funds for a time machine but what you just said about Jim Carrey makes me wonder if you are not just completely disconnected with reality.

The sun has been blazing on my head pretty hard lately,so go figure about my mental state , cuz since not too many people claim they want to build a time machine, me on the other hand, information leaker flock to me to give all they can gather in hope to help when the time come and i get to build, and yes im searching for people who have millions to waste, in order to grab there attention, in the pass, i did grab Britney spears, and rob dirdek attention, and i made an apparition on rob and big on mtv, back on 2007 , search it, up, i am probably the only who will actually work on this full time, here is there a few member who work on there own idea, but they rather keep it private, one reason why mostly it didnt went anywhere is because they exhausted there ressource $$, so if you get the whole drift of this text, it take money to do experiment and we must take all step possible in order to achieve this since none of us here are millionaire with $$ to waste

envmod

hello. i am nigerian prince with $38 million trapped in offshore account. my father (king unkwelekwele III) die and leave fortune to me, his only son. unfortunately i cannot access the money and i need westerner to help me. i think we help each other yes? i give you 20% of my fortune ($7.6 million) for use of your bank account to receive my restricted wealth.

please message me with your name, address, bank account details and date of birth as soon as you can and i arrange the rest.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
hello. i am nigerian prince with $38 million trapped in offshore account. my father (king unkwelekwele III) die and leave fortune to me, his only son. unfortunately i cannot access the money and i need westerner to help me. i think we help each other yes? i give you 20% of my fortune ($7.6 million) for use of your bank account to receive my restricted wealth.

please message me with your name, address, bank account details and date of birth as soon as you can and i arrange the rest.
LOL I almost thought this was a real spam post. Good one!