Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I am low on material nowaday with the workload that is coming to me via my small operation, ( thank god) i have started a new job two week ago, and i would really rather do this project on my own than having to work for others, i am really tired of doing this, i want this project to come to fruition soon, september is a few months away , we have less than 3 years left before the big event, so lets hope some $ will come my way via either the lotto, gofundme or someone rich with money to waste, cheers everyone and lets keep the informations coming

DoctorZ

Update: i have printed the gibbs philadelphia experiment plans and will see what i can mustered with it, for now i am quite busy with a tons of work for my little company and the new job keeping me quite busy, money is coming in okay, i am not complaining, i do wish i could do this full time, compare to have to work for someone else, maybe one day, cheers
please do promote my gofundme page project, i am about to make one for time travel,
https://www.gofundme.com/commitedstartup
my youtube channel Think Harder
cheers and many thanks
Sincerely
Francois

Tron1

Mister Times so did you ever get your group or have you confessed to being another fraud. I debunked you awhile ago. I caught on before you posted.

DoctorZ

Like usual , summer is busy time for me, and now i am on my last week of vacations, wish it woud last for a lot longer, but i need $$$ as much as the next guy , so next is back to work and no progress done, last i heard my financier might not make it, as he is very ill and cant run anything at the moment
Think Harder
i dont have fund to do any project for now, or anytime soon, i have a crap load of things to pay, so i hope the huge ass video documentary i made with the help of my friends and gofundme campaign will pay off, i really want to focus full time on this , and stop doing the average shit and move on finally with this almost impossible task
i would ask for more wish me luck , but so far nothing as turn out, all i can consider myself lucky enough is to have a decent job
Sincerely
Doctor Z
ever feel generous enough
donate via my paypal
paypal :[email protected]
gofundme :https://www.gofundme.com/commitedstartup

TheDoctor

You should be thankful that Dr Y offered you his garage and his electricity for free!
I do not wonder why it is that the "rich people" as you call them, wont offer you any financial support..
Then you go on to say that a scientist has explained to you how to make a small gravity generator with off the shelf parts..I would have thought you should already know how to make one of those devices, if you have successfully already built a working time-machine as you have claimed!

And then you tell us that you will need a transistor radio (get one fitted with a Phase Locked Loop for stability) and a TV antenna coupled to an amplifier, those items are very cheap!..
As for the power supply, i thought that with your technical ability, you could build one yourself very cheaply..
I dont wish to appear rude, but you can certainly count me out of your funding, everything i have built has been done very cheaply, and i would expect you to do the same...
You're not being rude at all, you're just right

DoctorZ

I am not a religious man i am a man of logic and common sense, when i was ask to do my Project more than 14 years ago i refuse, but it was push down my throat and the man in charge flattered my ego to do so, my main quality that he saa in me was, leadership and ability to solve problem and after all this time i know how to and how to make it so , but apparently disclaimer and naysayer dont believe me, i dont care i am not a god i dont need faith from any followers, what i need is the opportunity to proove myself, and show the world the truth about time travel and why it has been hidden from us for more than 71 years

TimeFlipper

Why not go back to your original experiment when you went back in time for a few seconds??
You could work out how to modify it so that you can stay in the past longer and safer..